Why is @amnesia so delusional

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
@Amnesia what's up with you retard? You are not PSL megastar , you are yesterday. Stop crying and start a family

• JFL
Reactions: smoth, Mewton, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
I must have amnesia cause ion remember asking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, 6′2 still over, datboijj and 3 others
Why do you care ?

Let the man live his life the way he wants

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, LancasteR, Deleted member 21899 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Samsepioler and Lynxress
Yeah I changed mine
Amnesia Is everything bad that there Is with this community. Bunch of menchild that cry because there are no trad women anymore, while simultaneously wanting to slay until they're 60 Years old

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj and Deleted member 21899
Amnesia Is everything bad that there Is with this community. Bunch of menchild that cries because there are no trad women anymore, while simultaneously wanting to slay until they're 60 Years old
Agree man. Your dad is 60 and he doesn't cope, he knows what age prime girls are and how to get them . But I must not elaborate

Agree man. Your dad is 60 and he doesn't cope, he knows what age prime girls are and how to get them . But I must not elaborate
I put you to sleep in 3 seconds

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, 6′2 still over and SoundnVision
He still pounds teen pussy, living the dream.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
I would die from laughter if I saw your funny face and 5ft4 stature irl
Then you realize i looked short in pics because of my massive skull and the room starts smelling of shit

Amnesia Is everything bad that there Is with this community. Bunch of menchild that cry because there are no trad women anymore, while simultaneously wanting to slay until they're 60 Years old
I know

Then you realize i looked short in pics because of my massive skull and the room starts smelling of shit
I would throw you around little boy

You would shit in your pants vodka boy
I would put vodka bottle in your mom's ass while you are delivering pizzas and your father is harassing little boys and girls in park

I would put vodka bottle in your mom's ass while you are delivering pizzas and your father is harassing little boys and girls in park
IMG 20240215 140230
i would be king of belarus easily, slaying Svetlanas left and right. I deliver pizza while you larp about having a job in a dead job market

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
Amnesia is based asf if u actually read his threads. But u prolly don’t and take everything he posts as a humblebrag cus ur low iq

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Amnesia is based asf if u actually read his threads. But u prolly don’t and take everything he posts as a humblebrag cus ur low iq

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj