Why is Azonin’s height always changing

narcissist_volcel

narcissist_volcel

Iron
Sometimes this nigga is 6’3, sometimes he’s 6’4, on a good day he’s 6’7. Is this a running gag on the site or does he have some sort of alien disease that randomly causes his long bones to expand and contract? I’m relatively new here so I'd appreciate an explanation @Azonin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, nathan, LonelyLooksmaxxer and 1 other person

Biggest larpER on the forum, don’t mind him, he’s some chink larping as a tall white guy

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Sometimes this nigga is 6’3, sometimes he’s 6’4, on a good day he’s 6’7. Is this a running gag on the site or does he have some sort of alien disease that randomly causes his long bones to expand and contract? I’m relatively new here so I'd appreciate an explanation
He’s a larper nigga lmfao I caught onto this shit too he said he has a 13 yr old German gf who’s also older than him (he said hes 21 but sometimes he says hes 18 on a good day) he also makes far below minimum wage but works 4 fucking jobs and is polish

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
Biggest larpER on the forum, don’t mind him, he’s some chink larping as a tall white guy
Ok but legitimately what does he gain from larping to a bunch of incels. Nigga takes any chance he can get to talk about his “8 inch dick and 24 inch bideltoid” :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and <6PSLcel
Ok but legitimately what does he gain from larping to a bunch of incels. Nigga takes any chance he can get to talk about his “8 inch dick and 24 inch bideltoid” :soy::soy:
Why do niggers on here larp in general ? It’s cuz they have nothing else to do but to brag and hopefully get some validation from other losers on an incel forum, let them, everyone copes in one way or another.

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and Abhorrence
His 8x4 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
everyone on this forum is 6'5

• +1