why is Badr Hari considered scumbag of a human?

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
he is a fighter, isn't he supposed to act like a madman for the show? why do I always read about that!!! too many people are butthurt by him.

He's pure violence and I love it. I remember the hysteria when he beat up this bald incel jfl
hdz8dkjiqoh3.jpg

To me, him being the madman he was (he's a lot more composed these days tbh) made him great but it also cost him at the same time in the sense that he could've had a better legacy.

People always love to talk shit about fighters who can't behave themselves properly outside of the ring/octagon. Similar cases would be Mike Tyson and Jon Jones
70820833_2401562606596535_5361451475673284608_n.jpg
thumbnail.jpeg

But they don't know what drives these guys. It's very tough to be a fighter, especially mentally. You sure have to fight a lot of demons when you get to the top.

I've always admired their alphaness, to be honest, and don't really care what they do when they're not fighting. These guys are literally modern-day gladiators and are worthy of respect. I think a lot of people are jealous of them too.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, theA_rab and Deleted member 1338
He's pure violence and I love it. I remember the hysteria when he beat up this bald incel jfl
hdz8dkjiqoh3.jpg

To me, him being the madman he was (he's a lot more composed these days tbh) made him great but it also cost him at the same time in the sense that he could've had a better legacy.

People always love to talk shit about fighters who can't behave themselves properly outside of the ring/octagon. Similar cases would be Mike Tyson and Jon Jones
70820833_2401562606596535_5361451475673284608_n.jpg
thumbnail.jpeg

But they don't know what drives these guys. It's very tough to be a fighter, especially mentally. You sure have to fight a lot of demons when you get to the top.

I've always admired their alphaness, to be honest, and don't really care what they do when they're not fighting. These guys are literally modern-day gladiators and are worthy of respect. I think a lot of people are jealous of them too.
did he have any rape allegations, child molesting... etc... so people are mad at him for beating this coping baldcel? I have seen all of his fights but cared to never follow his private life.

i don't know him