like im trying to work 9-5 everyday till i croak

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, murdah, thereallegend and 7 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybar, murdah, Kristin and 5 others
for a teenager its better than nothing if u arent lucky and have ur own bussiness going on
nah i dont have my own business

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, murdah, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
how is that luck lol
well idk hamza and iman gadzhi use young teens telling them that they can make ez 10k a month (rarely happens) and they monetize the shit they sell getting richer and richer while teens get nothing

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, thereallegend, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
arent u in college? trying to get a good degree for a job or something?
yep im tryna wageslave as an accountant forever srs
most normies are too scared to admit this

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and thereallegend
well idk hamza and iman gadzhi use young teens telling them that they can make ez 10k a month (rarely happens) and they monetize the shit they sell getting richer and richer while teens get nothing
yh they’re scammers but u don’t need to buy a shitty course to make money

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and vermillioncorefan
yep i bought into that shit lol when i was 14 i said "nah bro 9-5 aint me"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, nigkook, thereallegend and 1 other person
arent u in college? trying to get a good degree for a job or something?

His name is vermillioncorefan, he aspires to become an Uber Eats driver and have 50k posts

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
His name is vermillioncorefan, he aspires to become an Uber Eats driver and have 50k posts
yep but i also wanna cum in my white virgin

• Love it
Reactions: nigkook, Kristin and ascension
well ur best bet is wageslaving until u have a good base of money, while also learning for college and having money to pay for food rent etc, as well as going out sometimes. hope u pass ur exams and get a better job than wageslaving. u will soon realise it is exhausting and ur still in ur prime years where u have the time and energy to make the most money u possibly can.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and vermillioncorefan
well ur best bet is wageslaving until u have a good base of money, while also learning for college and having money to pay for food rent etc, as well as going out sometimes. hope u pass ur exams and get a better job than wageslaving. u will soon realise it is exhausting and ur still in ur prime years where u have the time and energy to make the most money u possibly can.
ima wageslave im gonna file paperwork and get 70k a year. what other option do i have inb4 crypto, business etc

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
thats the same thing as crypto and start my own business lol its bullshit
gotta get the bread somehow. try to get bread and don't do against God's will. it's what u have to do. But maybe God will help you guide you on a path that can make you get even more money then what u expect. just remember that the juice are in control so be careful

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and vermillioncorefan
gotta get the bread somehow. try to get bread and don't do against God's will. it's what u have to do. But maybe God will help you guide you on a path that can make you get even more money then what u expect. just remember that the juice are in control so be careful
yep but ima wageslave ill do the scams on the side but like i need moeny for a apartment and xbox @nigkook thoughts

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
wageslaving is necessary in the beginning, save as much money as you want, learn as much as you should to escape the grind.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and chadintraining
Wdym normies are too scared to admit this? Wageslaving until death is the standard accepted protocol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000 and thereallegend
10k a month is possible as a teen, but very rarely by any of the popular and “easy” methods (dropshipping, SMMA, etc..)

• +1
Kinda lifefuel tbh
I used to be a courtesy clerk at the grocery store and was incel asf and would always end my shift by getting a big bottle of wine and my mom picked me up (didn’t have a car at the time) and I went home to my room and got drunk as fuck

• Love it
I know ppl who have became millionaires under the age of 20 irl, and they all started some sort of business that got really big

Stocks are also an option, but you need to be very knowledgeable in the topic (one of my dad’s friends became very wealthy from this, and he is teaching me about it) (I also believe that amnesia did this and became a millionaire at 20 or earlier (he also did poker though I believe)

• +1
I know ppl who have became millionaires under the age of 20 irl, and they all started some sort of business that got really big

Stocks are also an option, but you need to be very knowledgeable in the topic (one of my dad’s friends became very wealthy from this, and he is teaching me about it) (I also believe that amnesia did this and became a millionaire at 20 or earlier (he also did poker though I believe)
Connections are also quite important, as all successful people I know have at least some degree of connections

• +1

oh so basically start a business nah man i dont do that shit ima wageslave i work for other people
Connections are also quite important, as all successful people I know have at least some degree of connections
nah i dont have that i dont talk to anybody not even my mom i live with her

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining and Vermilioncore

You can’t become millionaire by putting 5k into stocks
Any more money than that means you had rich parents to help you to begin with

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and vermillioncorefan
I agree, with stocks, it takes money to make money 99% of the time

The guy ik who became wealthy off of stocks wasn’t young though, as he already had made a good amount of money from his previous job (he was middle class before)

It is good for a teen as long as you have the resources and knowledge for it (which most don’t have)

I agree, with stocks, it takes money to make money 99% of the time, their main purpose is also to maintain wealth, not create wealth most of the tine

The guy ik who became wealthy off of stocks wasn’t young though, as he already had made a good amount of money from his previous job (he was middle class before)

It is good for a teen as long as you have the resources and knowledge for it (which most don’t have, I am lucky to have a

It's not bad, at least not if you are doing it with the goal of landing something better in mind, i.e. using it to support yourself through school (whether a degree or to pay for an apprenticeship etc.).

Not only that, but it's a good way to learn how to stand up on your own (this is cliche but it prepares you to deal with the "real world" and all the shit that comes along with it), especially if the job includes manual labour.

Believe it or not having to deal with shitty stuck up customers/managers is a skill that will pay off later, and it will teach you to be a better person/leader in the future as well as gaining respect for people who work in these shit dead-end jobs because one way or another society has been built to need them.

I do not regret working at a Walmart (I unloaded trucks and stocked shit in the back in the warehouse, and during busy times would be working up front dealing with customers) for 2 years around highschool/uni, it taught me a lot (I now work in finance).

Later on you can consider a business if that is your thing, but working in high tech/finance is not as bad as people make it seem to be and I def would not consider it "wage slaving", I enjoy my job.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Kinda lifefuel tbh
I used to be a courtesy clerk at the grocery store and was incel asf and would always end my shift by getting a big bottle of wine and my mom picked me up (didn’t have a car at the time) and I went home to my room and got drunk as fuck
Beaner

like im trying to work 9-5 everyday till i croak
They will call you a wageslave, but everybody works for somebody up to a certain point. Call yourself a servant

Kinda lifefuel tbh
bro how do i drive tbh my moms gonna sell my car in a month if i dont learn

just make sure your job is low stress
Who cares about pay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997, chawaje, murdah and 2 others
yep but ima wageslave ill do the scams on the side but like i need moeny for a apartment and xbox @nigkook thoughts
The god cope is just harsh and harmful, I kinda agree that you should no more about shit before scamming and trading.
A 9-5 with no burden would suit you the best as far as I know about you jake

• +1
The god cope is just harsh and harmful, I kinda agree that you should no more about shit before scamming and trading.
A 9-5 with no burden would suit you the best as far as I know about you jake
bro i b allergic to god or smth, i didnt even notice he started talking about that lol
anyway yea im never buying a nice car im spending 30k on hot wings and scented candles.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
I hate working im gonna kill myself soon if i continue this way

• So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ