Why is big nose considered as unattractive?

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
In my opinion, tiny cute noses aren’t good at all. I think that mens nose should be slightly big. Do you agree? If no - why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389
Takes up too much facial space and will detract from other features especially on camera.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, ToursOverBoyo2020, TopzCat1 and 1 other person

this is ideal

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
In my opinion, tiny cute noses aren’t good at all. I think that mens nose should be slightly big. Do you agree? If no - why?
Big noses can look masculine if you have a good eyearea and strong jaw but often your nose isn't big more as in your lower third is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: 000 and crosshold
A big nose can look good too, as long as it’s not a hook nose.

48DE1B3A EC09 48CE 88AD F77A3FC0734C

4BEFEA17 652A 427D B4DE 338AA1BBC8D5

Last edited:
You are only saying this because your nose looks like this
0D8302D3 FD92 4DF6 ABCF F468FB134CB0

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5539, Deleted member 7029, Deleted member 6497 and 4 others
its a masculine trait
women like masculine traits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389
It’s bad isn’t it
It is and it is actually one of your glaring failos that everyone would notice right off the bat. A small “feminine” button nose would fit you 10 times better.

It is and it is actually one of your glaring failos that everyone would notice right off the bat. A small “feminine” button nose would fit you 10 times better.
I think i should save money for rhino

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
I think i should save money for rhino
No offense but it looks as though some sadistic motherfucker drugged you and stitched that nose onto your face just to make you look worse and spite you. You should 100% get a rhinoplasty as soon as possible.

• JFL
Reactions: Shebe
Broad flat noses & hooked noses are unattractive. Narrow, straight, & upturned nose are attractive for both males & females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
They should be bigger than women's but not big.
Also they should always be straight and narrow: hooked noses and bulbous tips are awful.

No offense but it looks as though some sadistic motherfucker drugged you and stitched that nose onto your face just to make you look worse and spite you. You should 100% get a rhinoplasty as soon as possible.
Btw this photo that u posted is from last year. Now it looks like this. Not good enough but better with this haircut i think.

Attachments

• 1057BA32-5371-40C8-8D9F-BCFEC29B777B.png
    1057BA32-5371-40C8-8D9F-BCFEC29B777B.png
    645.8 KB · Views: 218
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Taylorswift
Btw this photo that u posted is from last year. Now it looks like this. Not good enough but better with this haircut i think.
It still looks as bad bruh.

I am planning to do rhino but not now. Maybe in like 2 years
The haircut looks genuinely nice tho I ain’t gonna lie. Just moneymax and try to get all surgeries you need to improve your appearance.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
train your neck, holy shit. You can bench 110kg for 5 but your neck still looks like that? You have to prioritize the muscle groups that actually matter, like neck, traps and forearms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Pitt nose or. Death

train your neck, holy shit. You can bench 110kg for 5 but your neck still looks like that? You have to prioritize the muscle groups that actually matter, like neck, traps and forearms.
I am looking for a good neck exercises

I am looking for a good neck exercises
same here. Whatever alphadestiny and jeff nippard are doing doesn't work as they still have small necks. (in some fotos it's a big difference, but in most videos they get neck mogged hard by roiding bodybuilders who have never training neck)

I think wrestler exercises while on roids could give you a yujiro hanma sized neck, I will maybe be the first human ever with such a neck, who knows. I'll keep you updated.

they are unattractive when they look out of proportion

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
they are not bad, unless it fits your face and proportions

• JFL
Reactions: The giga incel
big extremities (ears, nose, eyes) look bad cause they take up too much space and are no longer in relation to the BONES

its all about the BONES u fucking coper

Strong, powerful nose on well developed face = dimorphic masculine trait
Long hooked jewish nose on elongated midface = gross incel failo