Why is black people social media so sexual oriented

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
Why is the culture heavily sexualized,most black people I know have lost their v card before they can even legally drive,most freaky twitter videos are hood black people,bbc theory.Im seriously asking where did this sexualization and degeneration come from look at black YouTube or social media heavily sexualized,rap,media,songs,movies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, Imretarded?, Gonthar and 1 other person
what do you expect from descendants of ham

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, emo and GabachoCopium
why do you think genius? lower iq equals you'll fuck more, higher iq like asians means you'll fuck less

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Ultimate SUbhuman
Because niggers are primitive and only think about their most primal urges.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and future slavic chad
they are low inhib

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Why is the culture heavily sexualized,most black people I know have lost their v card before they can even legally drive,most freaky twitter videos are hood black people,bbc theory.Im seriously asking where did this sexualization and degeneration come from look at black YouTube or social media heavily sexualized,rap,media,songs,movies.
because they're still primmates after all

Because in non-muzzie societies, degeneracy is normalized and encouraged. Even the black people here are the same way. But the black muzzie bhais aren't degenerate. So it's all about the culture.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Ultimate SUbhuman
High-T & Low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
It's due to a certain group of people. Just can't get my finger on the name of em.
GLd JGbXkAALAU4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Jamaldickjavontus
blacks are no different from monkeys, shouldn’t even be considered human

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Ultimate SUbhuman
Sex is the main point of life. Reproduction is based and pro human. Blacks are reproductive moggers.

It's due to a certain group of people. Just can't get my finger on the name of em.
View attachment 3041108
True, black culture in US was far more stable not too long ago. You'd go in Harlem and all the black people dressed well, maybe you'd hear some black youths talking communist theory 'yo racism is just the result of capitalism n sheet, the elites putting us working class niggas and crackas at odds'

Brutal, it really do be like that sometimes.

Tbh, the thug culture in black and other ethnic communities is a top down creation.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC