Rehabilitated blackpiller
When I suck my cheeks in I look alot better so considering getting it

But I hear alot of negativity about the surgery

Why?

@Korea

@alienmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Korea
The amount of fat stored in the buccal fat pads naturally declines with age and it’s one of the reasons older people look older. Thus, unsurprisingly, removing this fat through surgery has a tendency to make people look older and more gaunt, especially years down the road from the surgery after actually aging and naturally losing even more

• +1
Reactions: mug, Danish_Retard, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
The amount of fat stored in the buccal fat pads naturally declines with age and it’s one of the reasons older people look older. Thus, unsurprisingly, removing this fat through surgery has a tendency to make people look older and more gaunt, especially years down the road from the surgery after actually aging and naturally losing even more
ok, thanks.

And I assume that there's no way to reverse it i.e re-injecting fat back in?

I consider it a last resort tbh. If not done optimally it causes the aged skeleton look which looks uncanny and worse.

A jaw implant or cheekbone enhancement w fillers or sth that would stretch out the skin in the lacking bones would be better in long run.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Cidre enjoyer and Prince88
I consider it a last resort tbh. If not done optimally it causes the aged skeleton look which looks uncanny and worse.

A jaw implant or cheekbone enhancement w fillers or sth that would stretch out the skin in the lacking bones would be better in long run.
Bullshit. BFR + Fat graft to midface/under eye is ideal

Is it possible to remove only a part of the BF (I think it is), and combine this with fillers to the cheekbones, plus to the jaw? (I have a prominent but feminine jaw)