Why is Dating so HARD in the West but so Easy in the East?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
Seriously what is it about the west (USA,Australia,NZ,UK and Canada) that makes women so much more arrogant and uppity? Even the eastern women who migrate here develop an insane ego

Yet whenever i go to the east dating is on easy mode. Even the middle east is super easy

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Alt Number 3 and thereallegend
Hey bro, I should say that it is a deep matter of cultural, socio-economics and values. The more a country is rich, the more the females for various reasons tend to act very hostile toward a large fringe of men. While hypergamy can makes sense in the East, it doesn't make absolutely 0 sense in the West where the living conditions are amongst the best in the world.

I'm saying that but actually even the East is starting to ressemble more in more like the West. Maybe the real issue are these awful social medias that stirred and brought the worst out of female nature. Even the females in my country (Algeria) weren't that bad 10 years ago but now with Tiktok, IG and other bullshit I've noticed strictly no difference between what I saw in the West from all those years..

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist, greycel and Shahnameh
An environment devoid of scarcity, young women being paid more than young men, a great surplus of young men due to unhinged immigration.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealNinja, NormieKilla, Shahnameh and 1 other person
Hey bro, I should say that it is a deep matter of cultural, socio-economics and values. The more a country is rich, the more the females for various reasons tend to act very hostile toward a large fringe of men. While hypergamy can makes sense in the East, it doesn't make absolutely 0 sense in the West where the living conditions are amongst the best in the world.

The weird thing is even poor girls in trailer parks or public housing here are arrogant af, even girls from shitholes who visit or move here are arrogant. Its like they stop off the plane land in the west and suddenly they have an ego.

I kid you not i had a girl ignore and flake me, but when she moved back to vietnam suddenly she was texting me daily.

Even the females in my country (Algeria) weren't that bad 10 years ago but now with Tiktok, IG and other bullshit I've noticed strictly no difference between what I saw in the West from all those years..

Ive noticed this with my native Iran as well, the women have quickly become westnerised and rude. Shame about algeria.

An environment devoid of scarcity, young women being paid more than young men, a great surplus of young men due to unhinged immigration.

I do notice most migrants are adult men

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and greycel
The weird thing is even poor girls in trailer parks or public housing here are arrogant af, even girls from shitholes who visit or move here are arrogant. Its like they stop off the plane land in the west and suddenly they have an ego.

I kid you not i had a girl ignore and flake me, but when she moved back to vietnam suddenly she was texting me daily.
I always say this.
It's to do with the people directly around her

A woman's actions are completely based on her friends around her.
If her friends are whores, she's a whore.
If her friends are nerds, she's a nerd.

They change to the environment and those around them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Shahnameh and BoredPrince
In Europe it's even harder compared to north America

Ive noticed this with my native Iran as well, the women have quickly become westnerised and rude. Shame about algeria.

I do notice most migrants are adult men
At the point were we are, I think we've reached the point of no-return and there is really no indications that things would get back to normal. For it to happen there should be something very huge such as a nuclear war or the AI taking over all the shitty jobs that foids like doing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shahnameh and greycel

I'm saying that but actually even the East is starting to ressemble more in more like the West. Maybe the real issue are these awful social medias that stirred and brought the worst out of female nature. Even the females in my country (Algeria) weren't that bad 10 years ago but now with Tiktok, IG and other bullshit I've noticed strictly no difference between what I saw in the West from all those years..
Westernization of Algerian girls needs to be studied, it's like they woke up one morning in 2017 and did a full turn

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
At the point were we are, I think we've reached the point of no-return and there is really no indications that things would get back to normal. For it to happen there should be something very huge such as a nuclear war or the AI taking over all the shitty jobs that foids like doing
Yeah finally somebody else realises this

I've mentioned this before bro, the degeneracy in this world was been globalised.
Traditionalism is gone
People are falling out of religion, cultures are being lost to time.. so that everybody can appease the morally low class amongst each other that are in a majority

Because people want to act "cool". They want respect from anybody, they don't care what type of person they want respect from

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Westernization of Algerian girls needs to be studied, it's like they woke up one morning in 2017 and did a full turn
It's been almost the case forever, at least in the capital, the surroundings and the Kabyle region. The countryside and the rest of the country do not seem to be plagued by the westernization phenomenon.

far east asia is even worse for dating, foids there are unashamedly hypergamous and chang-only

in the west theyre too but at least they arent as outspoken about it and often "settle down" with looksmatch normies

It's been almost the case forever, at least in the capital, the surroundings and the Kabyle region. The countryside and the rest of the country do not seem to be plagued by the westernization phenomenon.
Tbh it was pretty much bound to happen, Algeria is always a step behind France when it comes to trends so it makes sense that they would follow french girls into their stupidity

• Woah
Reactions: Shahnameh
In Europe it's even harder compared to north America

You guys are part of the West, on the same sinking ship

Ive heard the same has happened to Morroco and Tunisia, its insane how rapid it was.

Fuck the Jews and their social media

I always say this.
It's to do with the people directly around her

A woman's actions are completely based on her friends around her.
If her friends are whores, she's a whore.
If her friends are nerds, she's a nerd.

They change to the environment and those around them.

It seems like any girl even remotely attractive is an extrovert with party friends and the nerdy girls are just super insular.

far east asia is even worse for dating, foids there are unashamedly hypergamous and chang-only

in the west theyre too but at least they arent as outspoken about it and often "settle down" with looksmatch normies

Im speaking about chinese and jungle asians

• +1
It seems like any girl even remotely attractive is an extrovert with party friends and the nerdy girls are just super insular.
I know few who aren't
Depends on what they place priority in their life
Their "friends" opinions (they won't even hang out with those type), or fear of God, cultural background (disappointing parents)

• +1
Tbh it was pretty much bound to happen, Algeria is always a step behind France when it comes to trends so it makes sense that they would follow french girls into their stupidity
Totally true, I've noticed that the educated french-speaking girls tend to be the most obnoxious and ego-inflated feminist-like cunts whereas the regular arabophones are humbles and reject the whole western influence when it comes to gender dynamics.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KT-34 and Shahnameh
Totally true, I've noticed that the educated french-speaking girls tend to be the most obnoxious and ego-inflated feminist-like cunts whereas the regular arabophones are humbles and reject the whole western influence when it comes to gender dynamics.

U need to see the Persian girls who think sucking up to Jews and Americans makes them more western. They are so desperate for approval from Non iranians. Such terrible self hating insufferable cunts. They refuse to talk to any persian male.

I know few who aren't
Depends on what they place priority in their life
Their "friends" opinions (they won't even hang out with those type), or fear of God, cultural background (disappointing parents)

Im not saying they dont exist but the good ones are usually paired up super fast with someone in their social circle.

You need to be there at the right time and place

• JFL
U need to see the Persian girls who think sucking up to Jews and Americans makes them more western. They are so desperate for approval from Non iranians. Such terrible self hating insufferable cunts. They refuse to talk to any persian male.
Ye Iranian women are not it
I'm half Iranian bhai, our women are gone

No longer traditional, they are all westernised and liberal
It'll be worse quality of life, soon they'll find out

• So Sad
Ye Iranian women are not it
I'm half Iranian bhai, our women are gone

No longer traditional, they are all westernised and liberal
It'll be worse quality of life, soon they'll find out

I'm also half Iranian, even in Villages they are a lost cause my mother tried to find me a suitable wife but nobody wanted to offer up their daughter.

The Persian girls who come to the west turn into hyper arrogant whores the "persian princess" stereotype is alive and well.

All 3 of my sisters have gotten married, me and my brother are incel...

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Nah. Ya'll bugging.

Getting laid or scoring dates is way easier in the West than Asia because hookup culture, casual sex, OLD, and ONS are much more prevalent. Young Westerners are horny af compared to East Asia, South Asia and the Middle East and it's not even close. There's a reason why the average age of men losing their virginity is much higher there.

Now, if we're talking about LTR's, that's where the East has the edge because there's more marriageable women there.

Nah. Ya'll bugging.

Getting laid or scoring dates is way easier in the West than Asia because hookup culture, casual sex, OLD, and ONS are much more prevalent. Young Westerners are horny af compared to East Asia, South Asia and the Middle East and it's not even close. There's a reason why the average age of men losing their virginity is much higher there.

Now, if we're talking about LTR's, that's where the East has the edge because there's more marriageable women there.
Only for chads. Average dudes no longer stand a chance like it used to be with regular beckies

• +1
Reactions: uksucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back