Why is dog an insult? I think dogs are great animals and have been very useful to humans historically

PotentialChad

PotentialChad

Andronovan supremacist
You know like someone will call you a dog

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Darkeningstar
I don't think so, dogs are uncivilized, unloyal, cannibalistic, sexual degenerates who will fuck anything. The wolf is the way of the master race, tribal, with hierarchy, brave, loyal, and with codes. A wolf will never fuck any shit, it is a canid with morals.

@Lefty Rankin

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I don't think so, dogs are uncivilized, unloyal, cannibalistic, sexual degenerates who will fuck anything. The wolf is the way of the master race, tribal, with hierarchy, brave, loyal, and with codes. A wolf will never fuck any shit, it is a canid with morals.
Lion is the true Master Race animal though

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
For females it is a great compliment, it means many things to them

But white people worship dogs
cats >>> dogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar and STAMPEDE
Usually people from poor countries, rural areas or ethnics would use dog as an insult because in those places dogs have an inferior status, most are just work animals, they aren't pampered and treated like they are family, like in the west...

Cause they're filthy stupid ass kissers. Anything that can be domesticated doesn't deserve respect. Kick a dog in the face and it will still come groveling to you with it's tail between its legs.

Usually people from poor countries, rural areas or ethnics would use dog as an insult because in those places dogs have an inferior status, most are just work animals, they aren't pampered and treated like they are family, like in the west...
I hate Western people and the way they view dogs. Stupid fucking people taking about how all their kids have paws. Calling them their fur babies. Dumb sons of bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar