Why is Dubai Full of Indians?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Bronze
20240603 204202

I don't think i even see many Arabs or white expatd here, 95% of the people i encounter in this city are Indians.

When did Dubai become an indian colony? I will admit arabs and indians look the same though

20240603 105209

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, OldRooster and nathan
there all slave workers

• +1
Reactions: noobs and GunDevilHybrid
there all slave workers

In Qatar they had more africans, here it's basically just indians only

They might be slaves but they wont ever go back to india, dubai seems to be their new home.

One woman told me she has been here for 16 years

• Woah
Reactions: nathan

They might be slaves but they wont ever go back to india, dubai seems to be their new home.

Same issue in Canada, UK, NZ, Australia, Major german cities, Poland, shithole Kazakhstan and some US states

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Same issue in Canada, UK, NZ, Australia, Major german cities, Poland, shithole Kazakhstan and some US states

Literally hunan cockroaches

• +1
Reactions: noobs and 8uAte
That's how ppl from Dubai looks I think

Kinda hard to go back to India when their employers confiscate their passports and literally use them as slave labor

We know 👃

why would the arabs want to keep them here?
Because its basically free labor for the arabs jfl no arab wants to work the shitty construction jobs that the pajeets are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, robtical, noobs and 1 other person
I hope You know who is flooding them in;
Its basic economics lol, too keep an economy growing you need people to fill the roles, when you little cumskins arent having enough babies to do so they need to find people from another source, preferably a cheaper option such as china and india.

Keep blaming it on jews instead of taking action tho :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Nah not in America, you need to have a very good job lined up to be able to immigrate. I think it’s similar for UK and Aus too. Ur def right on Canada and Dubai tho.

All the Indian-Americans I know whether they’re family friends or regular friends have household incomes of 300k+.

They are all arabs who identify as indian

Its basic economics lol, too keep an economy growing you need people to fill the roles, when you little cumskins arent having enough babies to do so they need to find people from another source, preferably a cheaper option such as china and india.

Keep blaming it on jews instead of taking action tho :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I agree white foids aren’t having babies, why is it tho? if I could reproduce white children on my own I would, I know many “cumskin” men who want children but are incel, sadly men can’t reproduce children. There is 24/7 anti white propaganda by the mainstream media ran by Jewish, feminism wich is also very jewish, LGBTQ being promoted by who….. Abortions, BBC being promoted 24/7 @📎♿️⚙️

Images

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and 📎♿️⚙️
I agree white foids aren’t having babies, why is it tho? if I could reproduce white children on my own I would, I know many “cumskin” men who want children but are incel, sadly men can’t reproduce children. There is 24/7 anti white propaganda by the mainstream media ran by Jewish, feminism wich is also very jewish, LGBTQ being promoted by who….. Abortions, BBC being promoted 24/7 @📎♿️⚙️

View attachment 2962608View attachment 2962610
Yeah i agree thats the work of them im just saying immigration of indians and chinese is just a reaction from the western governments because of economical reasons.

You could argue illegal african and arab ones are since they dont really contribute anything

Yeah i agree thats the work of them im just saying immigration of indians and chinese is just a reaction from the western governments because of economical reasons.

You could argue illegal african and arab ones are since they dont really contribute anything
importing 1 million Indians and Chinese into Canada per year isn’t helping our economy, jobs, housing market or anything, instead it makes life more awful makes every square of land cost more. In Canada there is barely any Arabs never met one in my life although Indians are everywhere even seeing Chinese is rare nowadays

importing 1 million Indians and Chinese into Canada per year isn’t helping our economy, jobs, housing market or anything, instead it makes life more awful makes every square of land cost more. In Canada there is barely any Arabs never met one in my life although Indians are everywhere even seeing Chinese is rare nowadays
Because its about the competent people. These people who come, even if they have skill, need competent leader who can put their skill to good use and monetize.

Because its about the competent people. These people who come, even if they have skill, need competent leader who can put their skill to good use and monetize.
Speaking of competence, The ones coming to Canada nowadays don’t even speak proper English, proper behaviour, manners or hygiene, india is not sending their best. I know it’s not all but majority of them are like this.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
This makes perfect sense in a wealthy religious oligarchy. The oligarchy is essentially 10,000 Arab/Muslim men and their male children. The oligarchy needs to import large numbers of male labor for various maintenance and construction activities. If the oligarchy imported male Arabs for the labor, then it would be impossible to prevent the mixing of the alien rif raf Arabs with the local population of Arab/Muslim women. By importing only Indian male labor, the mixing can be much more easily prevented. Any Indian man chatting up local girls can be easily identified, then deported.