Why is England's performance in Euros been so bad?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Title @Madridista @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Madridista and tombradylover
it's England what did u expect

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
Gareth. Southgate.

And to think some ppl at INEOS wanted him as manager of Man U. Disgusting terrorist football style

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's over for us, we will never win, couldn't even beat that shitty eastern euro team the other day. Spain will win the euros

• +1
Gareth. Southgate.

And to think some ppl at INEOS wanted him as manager of Man U. Disgusting terrorist football style
I think its because they play it too safe and very defensively and fail to create chances. Southgate us also a major flop @Dele Alli Regen @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Dele Alli Regen, try2beme and 1 other person
I think its because they play it too safe and very defensively and fail to create chances. Southgate us also a major flop @Dele Alli Regen @try2beme
They play the most boring football ever I stopped watching their games tbh. Waste of time. England has too much talent to play that shite. South gates misuse of his players needs to be studied.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Debetro and Jason Voorhees
And some people told me England was coming at full speed. Yeah, right. They form a decent team on paper, but they never manage to use it correctly. The manager sucks and the players don't seem to be compatible with each other. Mark my words: this Euro belongs to Spain, France, Germany or Portugal.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, SoundnVision and Jason Voorhees
Kyle walker needs to go get his nob out in a few more clubs it might make us play better

• +1
Gareth southgate ofcourse, also I think their team isn't as good as hyped especially in international football. Yeah the players are great in their systems in their teams etc.. but I dont england team is very balanced, and there aren't many X factor players. Partly due to southgate's player picks too.

• +1
is england, they always overhype their teams

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Jason Voorhees
Gareth southgate ofcourse, also I think their team isn't as good as hyped especially in international football. Yeah the players are great in their systems in their teams etc.. but I dont england team is very balanced, and there aren't many X factor players. Partly due to southgate's player picks too.
is england, they always overhype their teams
It's not about having the top players. This is football not Marvel's top 10 MCU lineup. Football is a team sports. It's not about having the best players at every position its about having a player at each position that can play their role the best and be the correct fit for the team.

Southgate is making the players play too slow imo. The players need to compliment each other's playing styles. Case in point bellingham arguably the one of thr best players in the world has been problematic in the squad because he gets too frustrated and runs behind thr ball leaving huge gaps, against top teams leaving such gaps could be dangerous.

And some people told me England was coming at full speed. Yeah, right. They form a decent team on paper, but they never manage to use it correctly. The manager sucks and the players don't seem to be compatible with each other. Mark my words: this Euro belongs to Spain, France, Germany or Portugal.
It's not about having the top players. This is football not Marvel's top 10 MCU lineup. Football is a team sports. It's not about having the best players at every position its about having a player at each position that can play their role the best and be the correct fit for the team.

Southgate is making the players play too slow imo. The players need to compliment each other's playing styles. Case in point bellingham arguably the one of thr best players in the world has been problematic in the squad because he gets too frustrated and runs behind thr ball leaving huge gaps, against top teams leaving such gaps could be dangerous.
Thots?

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Well said. You don't have to put a star player in every position. It's about having decent players who can fulfill their roles and support the star players. It's a team sport, like you said.

• +1
Who are you supporting, @Jason Voorhees?

• +1
@cytoplasm

Because multiculturalism does not work. England, Belgium, France and Netherlands will not win the cup.

• +1
That's the most disgusting team out of all bro
Why because of niggers? I don't mix sports and race together. Its only primitive tribalistic niggas who think like that

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Why because of niggers? I don't mix sports and race together. Its only primitive tribalistic niggas who think like that
I don't like it. International competitions were not created for this purpose. Africa could have a really nice competition if africans chose their homecountry rather than the one they were born or live in.

And I do believe that it plays a role, I believe homogenous teams play better collectively and it would be more interesting for the spectator. That's mine opinion, maybe people prefer it this way

• +1
It's England

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Jason Voorhees
Surprised no one has brought up the racial question

This place is losing it's essence

• +1
horrendous manager. genuinely braindead asf. idc how good saka, jude, rice or foden are but palmer, mainoo/wharton and gordon NEED TO START. also preferred if he doesn’t tell them to be pussies the whole game. he’s playing everyone out of position and fucking everything up. i lost so much interest in this tournament after italy lost today. only reason ill still watch is for ronaldo.

• +1
Over for english brah

“Oi mate fancy a pint!”

• +1
@HTN_Mentalcel @asdvek @Madridista 0-1 imagine losing to Slovakia

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Madridista, HTN_Mentalcel and asdvek
@HTN_Mentalcel @asdvek @Madridista 0-1 imagine losing to Slovakia
jfl its normal, u cant expect a team to show the same good performance every match. like for example real madrid loses sometimes too, ofc im not saying england is a good team but yeah :feelshah:

• +1
Same old story with England

• +1
In recent times this matches the defeat against Iceland in 2016

crucify harry kane

Whole culture of football since birth just to lose against a country with 10x less population

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
GOOOOOOOOAL BELLINGHAM!

Holy shit Bellingham!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Kalergi will win today as well

Last edited:
Tactical genius
World Cup Reaction GIF by MolaTV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, Harold O'brien and Darkeningstar
2-1 NOW ENGERLAND WOOOO
THANK YOU HARRY KANE

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and AlexAP
It's over for us, we will never win, couldn't even beat that shitty eastern euro team the other day. Spain will win the euros
germany will win

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Gareth Southgate is just simply too smart

Nigga i was literally celebrating england's lose, and now they come with this smh hope they get eliminated soon, Southgate is ass :feelshmm:

Get rid of southgate, he's pozzed

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
southgate tried his best to lose them the game but bellingham script kicked in again (shit performance + last minute goal = “give him the ballon dor”).

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer