why is every professor I talk to a subhuman

betrayed by 5‘8

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
People that work in research really are all subhumans jfl
Its also a different kind of breed of humans high iq but prefer to work alone and in the dark.
maybe they were driven by society to go there where they don't bother anyone with their subhuman looks,

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, thereallegend, romanstock and 6 others
Never forget that a prof s heart is worth more than a lambo. The man once said that an eagle with small wings can not fly. Remember who you are

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock, Elias de God, Andremln and 2 others
All the ubermensch go into management and finance. More money, more power, more potential fame

Doctors are subhumans, willing to study for 23.94716 hours a day to not even have an actually good career :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
All the ubermensch go into management and finance. More money, more power, more potential fame

Doctors are subhumans, willing to study for 23.94716 hours a day to not even have an actually good career :ROFLMAO:
just had a meeting with 2, both looked incredibly subhuman and I think acted kinda hostile towards me because I brutally mogged them

Never forget that a prof s heart is worth more than a lambo. The man once said that an eagle with small wings can not fly. Remember who you are
I don't think leadership demands 'yes' or 'no' answers; I think leadership is providing the forum for making the right decision, which doesn't demand unanimity.

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
I don't think leadership demands 'yes' or 'no' answers; I think leadership is providing the forum for making the right decision, which doesn't demand unanimity.
High iq as always but kys nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln and ryuken
just had a meeting with 2, both looked incredibly subhuman and I think acted kinda hostile towards me because I brutally mogged them
Just brutal mog your way through career theory :soy:

It's a vital career for society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84200
Lol, you wouldn't say this if you would google researchers on google...
Research_Teams_Tout.jpg
premium_photo-1661351700016-605ccb604d12
FLUq1MFXwAIRomd.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and betrayed by 5‘8
Lol, you wouldn't say this if you would google researchers on google...
Research_Teams_Tout.jpg
premium_photo-1661351700016-605ccb604d12
FLUq1MFXwAIRomd.jpg
suprising amount of niggers:O I didn't know there were all doctors and engineers . you learn smh new every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock, Andremln, Gonthar and 1 other person
suprising amount of niggers:O I didn't know there were all doctors and engineers . you learn smh new every day
Yes, they are in all stock images if you search for pretty much anything including science, research, academic stuff, etc.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Yes, they are in all stock images if you search for pretty much anything including science, research, academic stuff, etc.
And who does it... Eine kleine wurzelose internationale clique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and Gonthar
And who does it... Eine kleine wurzelose internationale clique
Those specific stock images are made by Gorodenkoff - they're an Estonian company, you can check here their portofolio, they have many diverse multi cultural people in many different scenarios:

Got brain hemorrhage from the title