Why is everyone hated upon unless they’re a white straight male

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Diamond
What’s so special abt us white men

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
As someone from north Africa, I can tell you that litteraly everyone is aiming to be as close to European features as possible, I know a lot of girls who don't even see themselves as African cause they're terrified as being considered one despite being one sunny day away from becoming Michelle Obama

It's hard wired into everyone's mind that the further north you go the better the features get, it's pretty much genetic, plus white skin gives better visibility for said features

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
As someone from north Africa, I can tell you that litteraly everyone is aiming to be as close to European features as possible, I know a lot of girls who don't even see themselves as African cause they're terrified as being considered one despite being one sunny day away from becoming Michelle Obama

It's hard wired into everyone's mind that the further north you go the better the features get, it's pretty much genetic, plus white skin gives better visibility for said features
Yea but ngl there are rlly pretty white ppl but most have blue prey eyes and thin af lips I see more pretty black ppl than white ppl ngl

Yea but ngl there are rlly pretty white ppl but most have blue prey eyes and thin af lips I see more pretty black ppl than white ppl ngl
Those pretty black ppl tend to be mixed, they get the best of both worlds

Black people in the west are the most attractive and they are 30% white and 10% something else, a 100% black person is from some tribe deep in Africa, and those people rarely look good

Those pretty black ppl tend to be mixed, they get the best of both worlds

Black people in the west are the most attractive and they are 30% white and 10% something else, a 100% black person is from some tribe deep in Africa, and those people rarely look good
Yea mixed are the best prolly