Why is everyone here so low T ?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I see users like @Over constantly complaining about having no gf or no love and it's quite pathetic tbh. I never felt such an urge to have a gf or find love after 15 . Most women are disgusting filthy piece of shit just like men.

To be happy in life you need hobbies and passion for something. Thats it. Women aren't necessary in the equation of happiness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 4563 and 16 others
Its hard to overcome biological urges for some people.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 4563, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE TRASH TO 50% OF PLANET POPULATION BRO

JUST BE DENIED BASIC HUMAN NEEDS LIKE LOVE AFFECTION AND INTIMACY SINCE BIRTH BRO

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, wasted, Deleted member 4645 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, sytyl and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Copeful
great night with the boys > fucking a random girl

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4645, Lev Peshkov and 8 others
so basically everyone here is low t just lol

claim looksmaxing and everyone here is a self sabotagecell who needs roids to get out of bed

• Ugh..
Reactions: AbandonShip
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4645 and 9 others

claim looksmaxing and everyone here is a self sabotagecell who needs roids to get out of bed
looksmaxing is a pipedream.

OP is coping subhuman

"Uuuhuhu look at me i dont even CARE that I'm kissless virgin subhuman I'm so high T!!!!!"

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 4645, Copeful and 3 others
Well fapping is great way to overcome you sexual urges. Urge for "love" can be cured with a test injection
Chemical castration works too, but I dont exactly want to do that

• JFL
OP is coping subhuman

"Uuuhuhu look at me i dont even CARE that I'm kissless virgin subhuman I'm so high T!!!!!"
Jfl i am not even a virgin. But love is overrated

I am high t

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Jfl i am not even a virgin. But love is overrated
You cannot understand incels then if you arent virgin

Shit thread + op abused dog

55723842 30DC 4D71 9964 0399BCB3AE58

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Copeful, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
I am high t
Nothing I say or in fact have ever said or posted on this forum is representative of my real beliefs or opinions. In fact, I am a leftist feminist who supports the Black Lives Matter movement, LGBTQ+ rights, and women's rights.

My "reactions" are not endorsements or disendorsements. Any slur I post here is a quotation

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Warlow, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
Nothing I say or in fact have ever said or posted on this forum is representative of my real beliefs or opinions. In fact, I am a leftist feminist who supports the Black Lives Matter movement, LGBTQ+ rights, and women's rights.

My "reactions" are not endorsements or disendorsements. Any slur I post here is a quotation
Yes.

Well fapping is great way to overcome you sexual urges. Urge for "love" can be cured with a test injection
Those are two of the most unnatural and cucked things you can do . If you have no urge for real sex you are low T my friend check out my androgenmaxx guide .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
I agree that this forum is full of borderline sexually frustrated teenagers but why judge them? I mean, we‘re not necessarily better in terms of general success (e.g. finances) or satisfaction in life, are we?

• So Sad
Those are two of the most unnatural and cucked things you can do . If you have no urge for real sex you are low T my friend check out my androgenmaxx guide .
you are an idiot. Brainwashed by the nofap propaganda machine.

I agree that this forum is full of borderline sexually frustrated teenagers but why judge them? I mean, we‘re not necessarily better in terms of general success (e.g. finances) or satisfaction in life, are we?
Brutal. Time to rope

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
We are genetically hardwired to enjoy female validation more than anything else

@Over is low t es fuk you ken see it even through his texts. i bet i ken snep his twink erm in helf without eny problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and TsarTsar444
you are an idiot. Brainwashed by the nofap propaganda machine.
Never did nofap for more than 2 weeks .
Either way we both know if you were born chad you wouldnt be fapping at all .
Over for coomers

I only feel urge to fuck not to have a gf tbh

JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE TRASH TO 50% OF PLANET POPULATION BRO

JUST BE DENIED BASIC HUMAN NEEDS LIKE LOVE AFFECTION AND INTIMACY SINCE BIRTH BRO

View attachment 719442
You're right, but I wonder, why 50% of the population? I've said this so many times, but don't other people realize brotherhood between men can't and thus doesn't exist? Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but I'm pretty sure my or your or any other man's life doesn't matter to other men.

• +1
Reactions: Over
You're right, but I wonder, why 50% of the population? I've said this so many times, but don't other people realize brotherhood between men can't and thus doesn't exist? Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but I'm pretty sure my or your or any other man's life doesn't matter to other men.
I mean to women I am repulsive and asexual so they are predestined to treat me worse than men who mog me. For men part of the population this isn't the case

I mean to women I am repulsive and asexual so they are predestined to treat me worse than men who mog me. For men part of the population this isn't the case
Hm, why, what do you think other men who mog you think about you?

• +1
Reactions: Over
Hm, why, what do you think other men who mog you think about you?
Men dont care unless you are really PSL1 deformed abomination. You can be friends with men in my position.

Men dont care unless you are really PSL1 deformed abomination. You can be friends with men in my position.
That's my point, friendship between straight men is cope.

Dont expect to find high T chads on web forums, theyre out in the real world getting laid, working out, living life to the fullest, I doubt they have enough time to waste on the internet.

Women are just for fucking and bringing your sires, they are tiresome and loathsome to be around.

fully grown man posting photos of children on internet forums and "analysing"/ measuring their facial features he already has a better life and more positive life experiences than you mate

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back