Why is everyone in Oppenheimer so smart?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
In that movie everybody and their momma smart af and just smokes cigarettes, fuck girls, and talk about science ☠️ how come there’s no dumb ah retarded little fuck in that movie that just watches tv and eats snacks at home.

That’s why i don’t like movies. They’re bias

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, Deleted member 4301, Deleted member 21048 and 18 others
Exactly bro. I didn't expect that nigga to be a damn slayer

Came in to see Oppenheimer, got to watch a hymen-opener instead 💀🤪

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, nordicfoidslayer23, Deleted member 23558 and 24 others
Yeah man, why didn't we see the POV of the mexican janitor who cleaned the toilet at the facility

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedd, Primalsplit, Deleted member 2832 and 14 others
Exactly bro. I didn't expect that nigga to be a damn slayer

Came in to see Oppenheimer, got to watch a hymen-opener instead 💀🤪
Frrr I thought bozo would be lookin like this
☝️🤓 and talking about science with his nerdy bros but that mofo out there cuckin niggas and gettin mad pussy, like, am I watching Oppenheimer or Euphoria dayum ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, ChadFucksYourOneitis, AsGoodAsItGets and 10 others
Thoughts on the Russia and Ukraine war op 🤓

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 32425
Thoughts on the Russia and Ukraine war op 🤓
☝️🤓 erhm,

There are many factors involved in the conflict. The conflict that is rising between Ukraine and Russia is due to the rejection of the single economic deal with the European Union regarding an association agreement by Ukrainians President. The decision made by president was not acceptable for the people and their country so people start to protest against their President. The economic factor is one of the reasons for the conflict. Crimea is very popular in its moderate climate. This helps to attract the tourist and Ukrainians can easily make their good economic condition. Similarly, it is easy to cultivate wheat, corn, and sunflowers. There is no crisis of water. In Crimea, chemical plants and iron ore is mined. According to UKr Ago Consult, 1.6 million tons of grain has been exported which is 6.6 percent of Ukraine’s exports. Russia had fears if Ukraine signed an association agreement with the European Union that result low-priced European products into Ukraine. All the Ukrainian people and Russian people have contributed to the conflict. Russia is holding power in this conflict situation by sending their troops to Ukraine which result loss of control of Crimea by Ukraine. All the Crimean is in support of Russia. Council of Minister of Crimea is dissolved. Russia will be benefitting from keeping the conflict going. They can increase their economic growth in Ukraine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
because there are no currys in the movie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, HeightPilledum and Vermilioncore
Nolan is obsessed with aesthetics of intelligence

• +1
Reactions: derrick_sw05, Deleted member 47775, Primalsplit and 5 others
But why does he have to make them slayers too? why can’t he make a movie about some short shy fatass who snacks at home in bed and listens to music but gets no ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 16275, bloomercel and 7 others
But why does he have to make them slayers too? why can’t he make a movie about some short shy fatass who snacks at home in bed and listens to music but gets no ass
Because he thinks smart = cool = getting laid

In that movie everybody and their momma smart af and just smokes cigarettes, fuck girls, and talk about science ☠️ how come there’s no dumb ah retarded little fuck in that movie that just watches tv and eats snacks at home.

That’s why i don’t like movies. They’re bias
Chill bro dont spoil me Im watching it tomorrow

Chill bro dont spoil me Im watching it tomorrow
Okay just gonna say that mofo makes an atomic bomb🤪🤪🤪🤪 I didn’t spoil it for you did I 🫨🫨🫨🫨

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Well he’s right then cuz my dumb ah ain’t gettin no ass so there’s that ☠️☠️☠️
Smart people are mostly incels. MIT graduates are almost entirely incel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, bloomercel and LowTrust
No one would actually want to see that shit...
Watch some Romanian movies if you want to see losers doing absolutely nothing, many have won praise from movie critics and awards at film festivals, but they aren't obviously box office hits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Dr. Bludy and Vermilioncore
Some old guy who lives alone in his apartment with his cats, watching tv all day, and then he dies...
Damn what a depressing ah life that mofo had ☠️

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Some old guy who lives alone in his apartment with his cats, watching tv all day, and then he dies...
Idont need to watch that movie because im living in it inception type shitinnit

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Gonthar and Vermilioncore
because he's a hack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and JackTheKnife
Oppenheimer cucked his friend irl, so at least one thing is accurate

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and bloomercel
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 20399
Nigger nolan

He will get mogged one day and the nigger will realize its albout looks

Can u summarize that movie pls?
It says right there in the plot section on wikipedia what happens:
The old man is rotting in his apartment, watching TV and drinking all day, until one day he starts to feel sick, and eventually falls victim to the Romanian healthcare system - he's taken by an ambulance from one hospital to another and rejected for various reason by doctors, until it's too late for him.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
The old man is rotting in his apartment, watching TV and drinking all day, until one day he starts to feel sick, and eventually falls victim to the Romanian healthcare system - he's taken by an ambulance from one hospital to another and rejected for various reason by doctors, until it's too late for him.

Would be realistic if the various reasons were because of all the female nurses recording TikToks with dying patients

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Gonthar
That dude went to Harvard

And he cheated on his wife

I'm just as smart tbh

Op just read physics and chemistry books

you recommend the death of lazrescu?
Only if you want to see what the OP asked for - ordinary,poor, low class people doing nothing, pretty much all Romanian movies are like this and usually feature very long scenes when the characters just stare at the walls, watch TV, eat, drink, go to the toilet, etc...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 23558, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
just stare at the walls, watch TV, eat, drink, go to the toilet, etc...
ofc blud....what else is there to do in Romania ? :smonk:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Gonthar

But that’s a serious edgy life, why can’t there be a movie about some dude eating Doritos and playing games and his mom and dad buy him food and shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, Skywalker and Gonthar
Haven't watched but I looked up the cast and it's stacked asf

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Jews are starting to make nerd smv rising.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Skywalker, Sprinkles and 2 others
☝️🤓 erhm,

There are many factors involved in the conflict. The conflict that is rising between Ukraine and Russia is due to the rejection of the single economic deal with the European Union regarding an association agreement by Ukrainians President. The decision made by president was not acceptable for the people and their country so people start to protest against their President. The economic factor is one of the reasons for the conflict. Crimea is very popular in its moderate climate. This helps to attract the tourist and Ukrainians can easily make their good economic condition. Similarly, it is easy to cultivate wheat, corn, and sunflowers. There is no crisis of water. In Crimea, chemical plants and iron ore is mined. According to UKr Ago Consult, 1.6 million tons of grain has been exported which is 6.6 percent of Ukraine’s exports. Russia had fears if Ukraine signed an association agreement with the European Union that result low-priced European products into Ukraine. All the Ukrainian people and Russian people have contributed to the conflict. Russia is holding power in this conflict situation by sending their troops to Ukraine which result loss of control of Crimea by Ukraine. All the Crimean is in support of Russia. Council of Minister of Crimea is dissolved. Russia will be benefitting from keeping the conflict going. They can increase their economic growth in Ukraine.
chatgpt blud? :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Vermilioncore

What a shit movie. Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Skywalker and Gonthar
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Well, many Romanian movies are like that, they just show how the average life in Romania is...
If that's how everyone is, then what is the point of watching it? I hate stupid "realistic" movies like that. A movie is meant to entertain, inspire, for some: an escape. But if I'd like to get bored to death for no reason, I can just walk up to an average old chump on the street and say hi. He will begin telling his stupid and mundane life story to me anyway.

I hate these kind of "art" movies. Even marvel capeshit is better and I have a very low opinion on braindead marvel capeshit.

Why don't we watch a Chad's or a millionaire's life instead? How about making a plotless stupid movie about a rich playboy's life huh? I bet if somebody did that, he would be criticized to no end for making a very "unrealistic" and "pointless" movie. But no, watching an old hag or an old fart staring at a fucking screen for 15 minutes is so deep and thought provoking.

It's a movie made for fucking depressed midwits by midwits. Even reddit is more innocent when it comes to circlejerking. Modern "art" is a joke. Even I am 14 and this is deep thoughts are more deep, unironically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Gonthar
If that's how everyone is, then what is the point of watching it? I hate stupid "realistic" movies like that. A movie is meant to entertain, inspire, for some: an escape. But if I'd like to get bored to death for no reason, I can just walk up to an average old chump on the street and say hi. He will begin telling his stupid and mundane life story to me anyway.
Lol, yeah....I know...these Romanian movies aren't even popular with Romanians, they are mostly for the artsy crowd, critics and film festivals, there are very few commercial, entertaining Romanian movies, it's simply impossible to compete with Hollywood.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Primalsplit
Lol, yeah....I know...these Romanian movies aren't even popular with Romanians, they are mostly for the artsy crowd, critics and film festivals, there are very few commercial, entertaining Romanian movies, it's simply impossible to compete with Hollywood.
Yeah, I bet. Iranians, Turks etc. seem to produce such shit tier movies that somehow collect way too many awards at Cannes etc. too. It's such pretentious, abused dog nonsense. Do they collect rewards due to the white guilt or something? They're such stupid, defeatist movies. Art should not be like this.

Ofc they can't compete wth Hollywood, but they should have picked a different niche than their stupid masochism. Anything thought provoking could do, but they serm to have chosen the equivalent of crying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Gonthar