Why is everyone in the UK so fucking low class, ethnics and whites included.

UnderPressure

UnderPressure

Bronze

I swear these niggas living in not too bad areas like Essex, where there is no pakis running around, but fucking wear tracksuits, have the most fucking disgusting accents on earth, all chavs.

I dont know what Hitler was on when he called these people Aryans. They act like fucking animals. Even the people who want to kick out the migrants from the UK are ex-football hooligans like Tommy Robinson. I fucking despise it. Football hooligan culture, chav culture, roadmen culture, has made most of UK Gen Z unbearable to live with.

• +1
Reactions: matka
Roadmen type shit

They take pride in it too

Wagwan and allat

Its their “rebellion” against toffishness and poshness

But its become very extreme

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
Yes it's low class land only specific places are very upperclass

because any brits with money leave because it’s a shit place from the weather

then it’s a negative feedback loop

Because they are the head of the snake representing the enemies of the Jews, they are to be destroyed to destroy the current world order and start the new one with the Jewish messiah. So degeneracy is accelerated there which is why Anglo-Saxon countries are the worst countries to live in culturally. Look at this guy. he explains everything that’s happening and what is coming up next.

• JFL
Reactions: matka
aryans were those who spoke indo aryan languages
the oldest indo aryan language is sanskrit which originated in south asia
hitler stole south asian word and their identity and gave this tag to europeans
and yeah aryan in sanskrit means noble man , and aryans aren't found in either south asia or europe anymore
everyone is soo fucking cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back