Why is everyone mocking me suddenly

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I haven't felt this pathetic in a long time.
Since I started working I feel even more inferior.
I had to get my work clothes and the people there estimated that I'd have to wear S (small). I'm 5'11 and not anorexic looking, actually I have a chubby face. Sucks to have a shit frame I guess.
Then some coworkers are 6'4+. 90% of my co workers have blue eyes so I literally don't even feel special anymore with my eye color.
We went on a tour with other Co workers and had to stand in a row from tall to short and two manlets who were 5'8 at max. stood before me. They thought they're taller than me jfl. I literally get 0 respect. I feel my voice getting higher due to my inferiority feelings. I'm losing my self respect.

We went kayaking, 3 people in 1 boat. One guy around 6'4, me 5'11 and the other guy around 5'6. The lightest one had to sit in the middle and the 6'4 guy says to me "it's you then I guess".
The 5'6 guy has a narrow as fuck frame too but they still think I'm lighter than him wtf.
I felt like I'm not that subhuman. Other people see you as even uglier than you think you are. It's a brutal world. And I won't take it for much longer. I need to escape this shitty system.
I didn't have the luck of being born a tall Chad so I won't contribute for my whole life time.

Sad shit, man.

It is over for u, every thread of urs is just compaining how someone mocks u

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH OP IS A FAG

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: dodt