Why is everyone on RW twitter now calling themselves “sensitive young men”? That just sounds faggoty

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Our ancestors fought in massive grueling wars for territory, conquered the world, ushered in the modern era (don’t even argue this Europeans undoubtedly have soloed the 20-21st century in terms of achievement) and you want to call yourself a sensitive young man? Sounds fucking gay. Grow a pair, nigga. Being an autistic socially stunted sperg isn’t a good thing

@ElTruecel Are you also noticing this? Look up that keyword on X and see results

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, isis_Bleach, Bomber517 and 2 others
idk man

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
The one thing I’ve mainly noticed recently is Andrew Tate turning into a SFcel lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Mewton, isis_Bleach and 3 others
The one thing I’ve mainly noticed recently is Andrew Tate turning into a SFcel lmfao.

Haha, I read this, very based tweet. He makes a good point

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Jewish media desmoralization.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517
yea idk what that is but sounds gay af. almost as gay as when dudes cane to school in skirts to protest muh trans rights school dress code:hnghn:

but bro
Being an autistic socially stunted sperg isn’t a good thing
fuck this part niggq:feelskek:i literally had 100s of friends and still am autisitc some ppl like me are unchangeable socially its not stunting

• +1
yea idk what that is but sounds gay af. almost as gay as when dudes cane to school in skirts to protest muh trans rights school dress code:hnghn:

but bro

fuck this part niggq:feelskek:i literally had 100s of friends and still am autisitc some ppl like me are unchangeable socially its not stunting
I’m also an autistic sperg. Tbh that was kind of wrong on my part. Autists change the world

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and isis_Bleach
I’m also an autistic sperg. Tbh that was kind of wrong on my part. Autists change the world
yea and autism ≠ gay ass faggot pussy. it just means u a lil off sometimes haha

• +1
Modern society is soft and feminized.

Joseph CaudilloXIV detected

This really pisses me off for some reason, we are a strong race, it just seems gay
Tv Media, information, education are weapon in 21th century. They control and brainwash population.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Tv Media, information, education are weapon in 21th century. They control and brainwash population.
Frankfurt school montage xprt1

@noobs

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I'm a sensitive young man :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back