Reactions: FacialStructure404, billymidnight, Kanye West's Cousin and 7 others
@Clavicular they can’t make me h8 u my nigga

• Love it
Reactions: wsada and datboijj
Repressed anger from all the slay threads he’s posted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, billymidnight and enchanted_elixir
loser incels angry because clavicular actually has a good personality and a good heart

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, greycel, DalitBoss and 12 others
cuz he's htn, had somewhat of an ascension and because he actually looksmaxxes lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, billymidnight, perpetuallytired and 2 others
Did he pick you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Kanye West's Cousin
mtn slaying ltb's tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, greywind, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
loser incels angry because clavicular actually has a good personality and a good heart
im surprised he isn't more narcissistic, i scrolled through his comments on chinktok and if that was my comment section id get arrested for the things i say

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
im surprised he isn't more narcissistic, i scrolled through his comments on chinktok and if that was my comment section id get arrested for the things i say
it's ok, you are chadlite 6'5 slayer in my eyes bhai

Cause he thinks he slays Stacys but in reality he gets with tranny looking mtb
Even his own father ask of the women he is with are tranny’s

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, greywind, got.daim and 1 other person
hate to see a nigga winning
the winnings in question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, N1666, DalitBoss and 4 others
Is that a real picture of his slays?
it was a tiktok he posted of him with 3 ugly whores measuring his bidelt I'm sure he slayed at least one of them, id be mirin if they didn't look like they had down syndrome

his other actual slays are the same tier as this maybe a little higher but never a molecule above MTB

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and enchanted_elixir
GT* but yes og pre super was peak. Got had the right ideas but executed wrongly. Should’ve been longer and included others way more.

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Being honest, I want him to slay HTBs not these subhumans and LTBs he posts.
He deserves to fuck better girls, those ugly whores shouldn't get laid with HTNs.

Its true, youre gay deluded narc but youre HTN and hes MTN these days
he's always so bloated + boneless + subhuman disgusting teeth and his physique is pathetic for a steroid user

i don't hate for free but this faggot has a big ego when he's MTN after looksmaxing for hours and hitting his skull like an autist jfl

• +1
Reactions: future_ and try2beme
he's always so bloated + boneless + subhuman disgusting teeth and his physique is pathetic for a steroid user

i don't hate for free but this faggot has a big ego when he's MTN after looksmaxing for hours and hitting his skull like an autist jfl
@ramezu is a real chadlite. This forum has declined and its cause likeminded tiktokcels came . No wonder he namedrops so much, those will be his only glazers , lil boys from social media

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and Rea
And you are an insecure LARPer
Bro I was fucking a bitch in a field legit yesterday. Posh slag too had her on her knees in a field now keep crying for me

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
Mogs u dough. Where your bitches at? Oh right, dey ur left and right hands bozo.
Get his dick out of your mouth worthless cuck jfl if you think slaying some down syndrome patients makes anyone jelly

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just kys bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Rea
It's not ''everyone'', there are just a lot of people on this forum who should answer the question below, that's all..
Confused Comedy GIF

I disliked him when he first came here because he kept name dropping this site and then I realised this is an incel website so what does it matter. People say hes the reason for all the TikTokcels but it was more those other retards like *************.

I disliked him when he first came here because he kept name dropping this site and then I realised this is an incel website so what does it matter. People say hes the reason for all the TikTokcels but it was more those other retards like *************.
I forgot that guys name gets censored here, but you can probably tell who I meant

How am I deluded
You inflated girls ratings before
You look natty
You get defensive/ rude on threads asking for feedback when people give feedback (clearly seeking positive only)
You have autistic eyes

You inflated girls ratings before
You look natty
You get defensive/ rude on threads asking for feedback when people give feedback (clearly seeking positive only)
You have autistic eyes
Still a slayer

Still a slayer
You realize thats the normie experience
Its a narc trait to compare urself to bottom barrel incels, for the sake of feeling better jfl. Enjoy your mental masturbation but i see right through it. The autistic sparkle in your eyes must be pleased you reached normie levels

You realize thats the normie experience
Its a narc trait to compare urself to bottom barrel incels, for the sake of feeling better jfl. Enjoy your mental masturbation but i see right through it. The autistic sparkle in your eyes must be pleased you reached normie levels
Ok so it is for clavicular to every bouncer slays lol. Why you shutting on me for saying the same thing you retard