Why is fat in my face the last thing to reduce?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Literally I have to get so low body fat to get rid of it. I know guys who have pretty low face fat at 20%. I have to get to a runner build otherwise it looks like I weigh 20 pounds more then I do because of my face.

Like there are people that can still look alr in a bulk. I only look good at 10% running tier. Problem is when I do this I look like a twink and I cannot keep bulky muscle.

Do I just have to be a twink or go on roids. Is that my only choice otherwise my face looks so bloated

Genetics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rand anon and Deleted member 11126
It’s not - if you’re low bf and still fat in face then you should try keto with low salt intake for 3 days… If face still fat then it’s game over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
It’s not - if you’re low bf and still fat in face then you should try keto with low salt intake for 3 days… If face still fat then it’s game over for you
I can have a slim face but it only happens when I am super skinny. I had a good jaw when I did cross country. But thats giga skinny tho.

For me it’s the first thing to go

• Love it
For me it’s the first thing to go
Face fat is really the biggest appeal for being lean instead of big. If I could somehow keep a relatively low bf face I would bulk 6 months a year.

I've put on maybe 10-15 pounds of muscle in a year and looked a lot bigger but on the bulk despite looking bigger women disliked me more. The weirdest part is I got more respect from guys but less respect from women. Having a fat looking face is over tier even if you got muscles

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Dodevu and Deleted member 23558
I can have a slim face but it only happens when I am super skinny. I had a good jaw when I did cross country. But thats giga skinny tho.
Give keto n low salt a try though… My face is more chiseled at 170lbs eating keto than it is at 140lbs

• +1
Face fat is really the biggest appeal for being lean instead of big. If I could somehow keep a relatively low bf face I would bulk 6 months a year.

I've put on maybe 10-15 pounds of muscle in a year and looked a lot bigger but on the bulk despite looking bigger women disliked me more. The weirdest part is I got more respect from guys but less respect from women. Having a fat looking face is over tier even if you got muscles
For me bulkinh isn’t worth it. Being lean is everything even if I look small. Being lean with a thick neck is ideal:

• +1
Give keto n low salt a try though… My face is more chiseled at 170lbs eating keto than it is at 140lbs
Low salt is a meme... On keto you need more salt. I drink salt water on every fast.

Salt is a life hack if you have a bit of salt you will feel instantly better if you have an empty stomach.

For me bulkinh isn’t worth it. Being lean is everything even if I look small. Being lean with a thick neck is ideal:
I mean is 15-20% bf really bulking? I think most people like fine at those levels but not me.

Low salt is a meme... On keto you need more salt. I drink salt water on every fast.

Salt is a life hack if you have a bit of salt you will feel instantly better if you have an empty stomach.
Night and day difference for me

• Woah
you need muscles, muscles shred fat
if you have to be a super skinny to look normal then its not worth

• +1
you need muscles, muscles shred fat
if you have to be a super skinny to look normal then its not worth
Idk when I ran cross country I looked better. I also didn't have zero muscle it was just very lean

Just eating less salt?
Yeah - salt is the biggest face bloat for me, carbs also bloats a bit but not as bad as salt… Been testing this out for over 3 years now and it’s crazy how bad salt bloats my face.

• +1
Yeah - salt is the biggest face bloat for me, carbs also bloats a bit but not as bad as salt… Been testing this out for over 3 years now and it’s crazy how bad salt bloats my face.
Why does salt make me feel energized when I have it on a fast?

Why does salt make me feel energized when I have it on a fast?
Not sure but yeah I feel like shit when I’m trying my best to look good… If I have a night out I will make sure to go keto + low salt for 3 days and by the end of it I will be craving shit food.

Then once night out is over I will eat whatever I want and within 3-4 hours my face will turn bloated again.

It’s hard to sustain long term due to shit pump in gym (low salt) and low energy 0 glycogen (carbs) but I guess if you do it longterm then your body will adjust.

• +1
Not sure but yeah I feel like shit when I’m trying my best to look good… If I have a night out I will make sure to go keto + low salt for 3 days and by the end of it I will be craving shit food.

Then once night out is over I will eat whatever I want and within 3-4 hours my face will turn bloated again.

It’s hard to sustain long term due to shit pump in gym (low salt) and low energy 0 glycogen (carbs) but I guess if you do it longterm then your body will adjust.
Yeah I think your body really does need salt to function. I have fasted for a while if I just have salt it reduces hunger and I feel a wave of energy. When I fasted with no salt I kept thinking about eating chips I think your body needs salt to function.

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu

I think I know what causes it for you. Its the low water retention. When you eat less salt your body cannot hold onto water as easily,

So you would get a similar effect just dehydrating yourself. Thats my theory anyways

sometimes you just gotta get buccal fat removal bc some people it wont go away until sub 10% and im someone wo like to eat 5000 calories on a bulk so just do it its 1k in iran

You just have bad fat distribution genetics. Maybe buccal fat pad reduction would help you.

It is

When i went from 54-57kg my face got fat within just a few days despite bodyfat barely changing.
Could literally see my hollow cheeks disappear infront of my eyes within 3 days

Now at 67kg it still looks exactly the same as it did when I was 57

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dodevu and Hero of the Imperium