Why is female on female bullying worse than male on male bullying?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and LampPostPrime

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Idk if I'd believe that even if there was some sort of stat since females are probably more inclined to answer it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and Trilogy
A guy at my school got permanent brain damage from being beaten, another lost a testicle, but sure, female bullying is worse.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigtard, pentamogged9000, Yuhbwoynadia and 11 others
A guy at my school for permanent brain damage from being beaten, another lost a testicle, but sure, female bullying is worse.
Exactly. When do you ever see women being physically attacked. Never.

On one of my first days of secondary school an autist with tourettes had his head smashed against someone's knee three times and his nose was broken and bent and he was screaming in pain. How often do you see that happening to women?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 29786, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
It isn't, females are just more sensitive. "muhh she called me ugly"

meanwhile the males head will be put into the toilet and all his shit will be stolen lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, justinzayn, datboijj and 4 others
My friends that went to inner city schools says ethnics would physically attack girls, but that would get them kicked out of school, meanwhile if it's male on male nobody gives a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and LampPostPrime
A guy at my school got permanent brain damage from being beaten, another lost a testicle, but sure, female bullying is worse.
You can stand up for yourself as a guy and challenge the bully.

For girls its different, if they stand up for themselves the whole group alienates them. Girls are much harsher than guys.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 31457, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
It isn't, females are just more sensitive. "muhh she called me ugly"

meanwhile the males head will be put into the toilet and all his shit will be stolen lol
I heard a story of a girl in college who claimed to be "traumatized " after being called a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 31457 and Danish_Retard

For girls its different, if they stand up for themselves the whole group alienates them. Girls are much harsher than guys.
btw did tser tell u we went to the mountains wast weekend and were laying on the grass next to the sheep and drinking raw milk

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and LampPostPrime
That’s straight up assault, not bullying

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, LampPostPrime and Danish_Retard

Jfl at your brainlet IQ if you don't think the same happens for males, whenever any autistics or other undesirables stood up for themselves they there excluded too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manana, Bushman, Deleted member 31457 and 2 others
Yh tell a manlet nerd to beat group of normies let alone thugs

Jfl at this simping

There is no “standing up for yourself”

You will just get obliterated and posted on TikTok or YouTube
For girls its different, if they stand up for themselves the whole group alienates them.

Girls are much harsher than guys.
“the empathetic gender” Is harsher yeah right nice cope

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Danish_Retard
Jfl at your brainlet IQ if you don't think the same happens for males, whenever any autistics or other undesirables stood up for themselves they there excluded too.
The only way a legit incel can stand up for themselves is shooting like the 14 yr trucel

“Just beat up chad and his friends “

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 31457

What makes you think men aren't ostracized?

Men will suffer from both physical and verbal abuse and be ostracized whereas women only experience verbal abuse and ostracism.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Danish_Retard
The only way a legit incel can stand up for themselves is shooting like the 14 yr trucel
I made a thread on this topic

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Danish_Retard
Yh tell a manlet nerd to beat group of normies let alone thugs

Jfl at this simping

There is no “standing up for yourself”

You will just get obliterated and posted on TikTok or YouTube

“the empathetic gender” Is harsher yeah right nice cope
What makes you think men aren't ostracized?

Men will suffer from both physical and verbal abuse and be ostracized whereas women only experience verbal abuse and ostracism.
I know my statement might sound counterintuitive but females do bully each other more and more harshly than males. Female dominated workplaces, female prisons, female dominated schools (like art) are notorious for having the most toxic environments (more so than only males spaces) where they constantly stab each other in the back. Out of all the possible pairinings, lesbian relationships have the most violence too.

Girls aren’t angels, they have the capability to be really nasty. Not saying that guys are much better though.

I heard a story of a girl in college who claimed to be "traumatized " after being called a bitch
I overheard on the bus a girl saying she "spent two days in the hospital over stress about uni"

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I know my statement might sound counterintuitive but females do bully each other more and more harshly than males. Female dominated workplaces, female prisons, female dominated schools (like art) are notorious for having them most toxic environment where they constantly stab each other in the back. Out of all the possible pairinings, lesbian relationships have the most violence too.

Girls aren’t angels, they have the capability to be really nasty. Not saying that guys are much better though.
None of those things are worse than physical abuse

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard and Chadelite
Foids “bully” by calling another foid fat jfl that’s the maximum

Boys get bullied physically to the point they rot,rope or go ER

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
None of those things worse than physical abuse
Girls physically abuse each other just like guys. Foster homes and female prisons are full of horror stories.

Remember that girls are physically weaker than males, which makes them more opportunistic, in another words cruel while they fight. They can seriously hurt each other because they don’t know boundaries unlike most men.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 27472, risque_dew and 3 others
Girls physically abuse each other just like guys. Foster homes and female prisons are full of horror stories.

Remember that girls are physically weaker than males, which makes them more opportunistic, in another words cruel while they fight. They can seriously hurt each other because they don’t know boundaries unlike most men.
How often do women fight compared to men and how often are women more badly injured after a fight

• +1

On one of my first days of secondary school an autist with tourettes had his head smashed against someone's knee three times and his nose was broken and bent and he was screaming in pain. How often do you see that happening to women?
Did you niggas even watch the first video?

Idk if I'd believe that even if there was some sort of stat since females are probably more inclined to answer it
Would you protect a bullied gf from her bullies?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Trilogy
Would you protect a bullied gf from her bullies?
Yeah but I'd also advise her to avoid whatever environment she's being bullied in

• +1
In middle school, I got swarmed by a bunch of dudes in gym class. I fought one of them off, but they ended up reporting me for attacking them.

You can’t win in those situations.
If you do nothing, you lose your dignity, and the other guys treat you like a pushover.

If you stand up for yourself, the bullies will accuse you of being the aggressor and smear your reputation.

I was the only nigcel in a class full of white southerners. I stood no chance

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Trilogy and Danish_Retard
In middle school, I got swarmed by a bunch of dudes in gym class. I fought one of them off, but they ended up reporting me for attacking them.

If you do nothing, you lose your dignity, and the other guys treat you like a pushover.

If you stand up for yourself, the bullies will accuse you of being the aggressor and smear your reputation.

If it's any consolation there was literally no good choices you could pick in this situation, tho I'd say you made the best choice of the ones available.

I was ostracized a while for being aggressive too because I stood up for myself, it's not like you ever win any rights against multiple people anyway... But still better being alone and branded than losing your dignity.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Bushman
If it's any consolation there was literally no good choices you could pick in this situation, tho I'd say you made the best choice of the ones available.

I was ostracized a while for being aggressive too because I stood up for myself, it's not like you ever win any rights against multiple people anyway... But still better being alone and branded than losing your dignity.
Being aggressive and standoffish is the right move, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Now imagine the inverse, being the only white in a class full of blacks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Bushman
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman

Women fight all the time. At the school someone I knew taught at ,there was tumbleweave from girls fighting over Tyrones.

guys usually just beat the shit out of each other when they have problems

women usually dont but they exclude/verbally abuse each other in a very long term

My point was
Women fight less than men. They are less aggressive(on average) and only care about the top tier men whereas men care about a far broader range of women to fight over. Women are also not physiologically inclined to fighting. Men have heavier frames, more muscle mass and more upper body strength. Male Intrasexual competition leans towards violence female Intrasexual competition leans towards reputation destruction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457