Why is God doing this to me again?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I matched with this girl and talked a little bit, then I said “let’s go get some ice cream in the next few days” she said “yes let’s do it” I said “fine. How about 6:00 pm next Thursday at X place? Is that fine?” She said “oh I don’t know 😅😅” I said “well then tell me when you can” she said “I don’t know when I can”.

Why is God doing this to me again? She wanted to go but noooooo, some bullshit had to happen again. And it’s not like she’s some stacy, she looks like this.

Attachments

• D0787B78-BC86-410B-A612-5EADA209593F.jpeg
    D0787B78-BC86-410B-A612-5EADA209593F.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 175
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, .👽., Deleted member 11057 and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 5189
tell that chink fucking bitch that she is lucky to live in the US and her fate was to rot her life away in sweatshop for the shoes you wear or getting passed round by 80yo+ sex tourists somewhere in a shithole in asia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, .👽., Julian and 16 others
tell that chink fucking bitch that she is lucky to live in the US and her fate was to rot her life away in sweatshop for the shoes you wear or getting passed round by 80yo+ sex tourists somewhere in a shithole in asia
Actually she is in an Asian shithole as I am :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Oh my God I’m dying right now

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Kilimanjaro, Acnno and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and .*my*.
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Julian, Acnno, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
God doesn't exist you stupid Jew

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5385, BrendioEEE and 5 others
tf? I thought you lived in the US lol
Can you believe it? That bitch unmatched just now. I cannot believe it. God must really hate me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Julian, androgenic, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
I did. I reside in an Asian shithole atm
i thought you were from France JFL. No wonder you don't do as good in Tinder, you look too ethnic. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but Asians don't like that type of pheno

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 6273
She's just looking for validation from matching with chads and chadlites online which you are giving her many women on these apps don't intend on meeting anyone from there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Julian, Deleted member 5048, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
i thought you were from France JFL. No wonder you don't do as good in Tinder, you look too ethnic. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but Asians don't like that type of pheno
No you stupid bastard, I have 130+ matches

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 10949 and Deleted member 13197
She's just looking for validation from matching with chads and chadlites online which you are giving her many women on these apps don't intend on meeting anyone from there
Why did she agree to go out? Bluffing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

@africancel more larp by Mr chadlite himself jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
I matched with this girl and talked a little bit, then I said “let’s go get some ice cream in the next few days” she said “yes let’s do it” I said “fine. How about 6:00 pm next Thursday at X place? Is that fine?” She said “oh I don’t know 😅😅” I said “well then tell me when you can” she said “I don’t know when I can”.

Why is God doing this to me again? She wanted to go but noooooo, some bullshit had to happen again. And it’s not like she’s some stacy, she looks like this.
Op "god can i get a Becky"
God:
GIF 210420 135906

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., SLA, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
10329.jpg
you look like this. what did you expected.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
Why did she agree to go out? Bluffing?
Yeah she was just playing along she was happy getting attention from someone she thinks is gl. Stop giving her validation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, turkproducer, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
130+ matches and you're still not getting any dates? JFL
Because most of them weren’t from my area, but they were 90% white so your theory is still untrue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
130+ matches and you're still not getting any dates? JFL
He's larping 6'4, chadlite face and no sex. He could literally go to a club and get a whore without talking

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
Yeah she was just playing along she was happy getting attention from someone she thinks is gl. Stop giving her validation
I can’t give her validation even if I wanted since I got unmatched

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 6273
So obvious by her response that she want attention, op should've just told her tell me when you know and leave her on read if she tried that stupid shit again

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and .*my*.
So obvious by her response that she want attention, op should've just told her tell me when you know and leave her on read if she tried that stupid shit again
I told her to get back to me when she decided and didn’t text anymore. Bitch just unmatched me like I was some worthless dog.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 11053

Attachments

• A0E0C188-5CF6-435C-AC1B-2F2188756669.jpeg
    A0E0C188-5CF6-435C-AC1B-2F2188756669.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 96
  • 0AF7BFAF-AD9F-4861-8865-8D5880645FC6.jpeg
    0AF7BFAF-AD9F-4861-8865-8D5880645FC6.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 208
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 13197
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
if you aren't larping about your stories, you are wasting so much potential.

This is proof personality matters
Courage matters. Girls have opened the door for me plenty of times but I pussed out so I didn’t get anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197

Where are you at, dude? Tinder's probably not your best option for securing a date in Asia.

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
she looks 12
perfect

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6273 and .*my*.
This is why I cannot stand interacting with women, especially women like this, usually asian women and white women. Talking to them is a chore and you can never tell if theyre just messing around or not or if theyre going to flake out. A lot of my friends have had women say they would meet them at a certain place at 6:30 or whatever time, and then they never show up and just ghost them. For some reason women have trouble saying a plain “no” especially through text, even if its not something sexual or with dating. Just wasting everybody’s time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and .*my*.
This is why I cannot stand interacting with women, especially women like this, usually asian women and white women. Talking to them is a chore and you can never tell if theyre just messing around or not or if theyre going to flake out. A lot of my friends have had women say they would meet them at a certain place at 6:30 or whatever time, and then they never show up and just ghost them. For some reason women have trouble saying a plain “no” especially through text, even if its not something sexual or with dating. Just wasting everybody’s time
Because there’s plenty of stalkers and crazy psychopaths who can’t take no for an answer. So women find other ways to say no.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and .*my*.
Why would you go for some ugly asian bitch you faggot

dont go for ugly bitches they always think they are something
The question should be why would she reject my offer and unmatch me like a piece of shit? I want to start low so that my anxiety won’t be too high and I could enjoy the date. If I go out with a stacylite from the start my heart would be racing and I would screw it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
It’s over
Wow thanks. I fucking appreciate this bro. This is all I need right now

THANKS BRO THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME. THIS IS ALL I NEED TO HEAR. THANKS FOR THE GREEN LIGHT TO GO AND RAPE A BITCH.
(In ninja turtles 2007 game)

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 12669
Stop bumping this shit thread and get a date nigha.

• So Sad
The question should be why would she reject my offer and unmatch me like a piece of shit? I want to start low so that my anxiety won’t be too high and I could enjoy the date. If I go out with a stacylite from the start my heart would be racing and I would screw it up.
ugly bitches want to look cool when rejecting someone good looking so they can brag about it later

• Woah
ugly bitches want to look cool when rejecting someone good looking so they can brag about it later
But that’s dumb as fuck. She could be sucking my cock right now.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6382
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 10949
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and Deleted member 6382