Why is google showing me this?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Fire
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
22,694
Reputation
26,672
In my news shit, it's an article about some gymcel crap (I don't do weights now, I just spar and do bagwork for a fight I have coming up), but the weird thing is, why have they got some foid with short pink hair pushing it?? I'm a conservative

Screenshot 20230214 192049
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16203 and Deleted member 16515
She’s a strong independent woman who don’t need no man! Stop being a bigot smh 😤
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent, seanonigger, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
cookies from your tranny porn search
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 19036 and Chinacurry

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
0
Views
39
Lorence
Lorence
dreamz
Replies
10
Views
52
dreamz
dreamz
ragingmanlet
Replies
6
Views
25
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
TGUN.
Replies
35
Views
228
ascendandforget
ascendandforget
Avillionre
Replies
1
Views
21
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top