Why is her mental illness so sexy?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

You just know she got BPD. Why does that make her SO attractive? Literally need this bitch as my GF

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Gonthar
it's not.

but remember that other mentally ill femcel who made a bunch of videos about being ugly even though she was okay looking? what's her youtube?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
IMG 5164

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
Why is she so ugly? Like wtf

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
here she is:

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
You just know she got BPD. Why does that make her SO attractive? Literally need this bitch as my GF
Because deep inside it makes you think you might actually have a chance with her...
Crazy girls, those who suffer from mental problems, have been through a trauma, or are on drugs are more likely to have completely different standards regarding men, and subhumans might actually have a chance with them if they fit a certain niche or have certain traits.
I'm short and below average looking and even though I've practiced PUA extensively, my rate of success was very low compared to the effort I've put in. 2 out of my 3 ex-girlfriends were legitly crazy, on drugs, into self harm, etc. - that's pretty much the only kind of girls I could attract.
Also craziness doesn't seem to be correlated with looks, so with enough effort and approaching a lot of girls, even a subhuman could find himself a hot but crazy girlfriend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: piec, romanstock, datboijj and 2 others
She fills a niche

She looks like my next e-girlfriend 💪