why is incest illegal? shouldnt adults be free to do what they want with their bodies

The logic is if you have a kid theyre gonna be inbred and will suffer cos of it due increased chance of disablities etc

but by the same logic sub 5s should be banned form having sex since their kids will live shit lives due to looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
Well many reasons. For one incest causes a lot of disabilities amongst the offsprings due to mutated recessive traits which puts the government on the hook for their care. Also because it’s just nasty you disgusting fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
The logic is if you have a kid theyre gonna be inbred and will suffer cos of it due increased chance of disablities etc
I always hear this, but I wonder if it's a cope. Is it a dramatically increased chance or is it a minuscule increased chance

• Hmm...
Exactly. it's literally a eugenicist policy. by that same logic women over 40 and anyone with genetic problems should be prohibited from procreating. modern society has gone so liberal and yet it still treats incest as a taboo, it's odd.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Also because it’s just nasty you disgusting fuck.
That's social conditioning talking. Not your true thoughts.

Had you lived in a different time period where it was normalized, you probably wouldn't say this.

I always hear this, but I wonder if it's a cope. Is it a dramatically increased chance or is it a minuscule increased chance
Generations of inbreeding leads to quite dramatically increased chance.

Apparently you can impregnate your own cousin though and its pretty much fine

The more prevalent the higher the likelihood. Pakis in
That's social conditioning talking. Not your true thoughts.

Had you lived in a different time period where it was normalized, you probably wouldn't say this.

Not true. It’s actually very prevalent in Islamic countries. Although it’s primarily first cousins. I don’t agree with that either. In london majority of the disabled kids being born are that of pakistani decent. Remember these folks are just fucking their cousins, you’re talking about full blow immediate relative shit.

Exactly. it's literally a eugenicist policy. by that same logic women over 40 and anyone with genetic problems should be prohibited from procreating. modern society has gone so liberal and yet it still treats incest as a taboo, it's odd.
The youth group of the Liberal party in germanistan is for legalizing incest with consenting siblings or similar

Probably to avoid preganancies but it should be fine otherwise

Fun fact:
Screen Shot 2022 08 22 at 120611

• JFL

but by the same logic sub 5s should be banned form having sex since their kids will live shit lives due to looks
I mean we can play this game until there is no tomorrow. We can make the argument that sub6s shouldn't reproduce because even 5s won't have direct benefits from their looks.

BUT...as long as women are around and men are horny sub5s will always exist...the only true way to eliminate bad genetics is with EUGENICS.
That way we level the playing field for both sexes, since sub5 women will also be precluded from engaging in the act of reproduction

You have a go at me for looking at mtf stuff but then you post this shit. You are almost as down bad as me.:feelskek:

Are you planning on fucking your sister or something op? Shes probably chad only anyways op, so doubt she would let u hit.

• JFL
Reactions: ....
So why we not all in wheelchairs deformed and shit
because the notion that incestuous pregnancies cause deformities is largely exaggerated in modern society due to it being a taboo. in actuality most people could breed with their sister and most kids would turn out fine.

Yes, incest does increase the likelihood of predisposed genetic conditions, but so does women having babies at 40 or drinking during pregnancy, etc. it's nothing super extreme that almost guarantees deformities.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and ....
I mean we can play this game until there is no tomorrow. We can make the argument that sub6s shouldn't reproduce because even 5s won't have direct benefits from their looks.

BUT...as long as women are around and men are horny sub5s will always exist...the only true way to eliminate bad genetics is with EUGENICS.
That way we level the playing field for both sexes, since sub5 women will also be precluded from engaging in the act of reproduction
Even if through genetic modification, only HTNs, chadlites, chads and giga chads existed. HTNs would just take the role of subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Rate my big brown schlong

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
Even if through genetic modification, only HTNs, chadlites, chads and giga chads existed. HTNs would just take the role of subhumans.
no it wouldnt be the same. subhumanity - beauty is universal

Apparently you can impregnate your own cousin though and its pretty much fine
Can confirm; have done this several times and it's always turned out super chill

• JFL
Reactions: ....
because the notion that incestuous pregnancies cause deformities is largely exaggerated in modern society due to it being a taboo. in actuality most people could breed with their sister and most kids would turn out fine.

Yes, incest does increase the likelihood of predisposed genetic conditions, but so does women having babies at 40 or drinking during pregnancy, etc. it's nothing super extreme that almost guarantees deformities.
Thought this was the case.

Yes, I agree. It should be 100% legal and ethical to fuck your jb sister and cousins.

• JFL
It's cope tbh. The recessive maladaptive mutations will only appear in a few people anyways. They can be screened for any genetic disorders that can fuck you up but most people don't have the genetic potential to create some retard or something.

It should be legalized tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
  • +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
Sick fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Seriously, I have no opinions on the matter. I just think people deserve the right to make up their own mind instead of being larped to about "muh disablity"

Plus, you only say sick fuck because you've been socially conditioned to shit. Can't even make up your mind own about stuff

socially conditioned to shit. Can't even make up your mind own about stuff
get help retard, stop being a retard pseudo intellectual whos projecting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
stop being a retard pseudo intellectual whos projecting
I'm not, but if you can't see how your opinions are heavily influenced by what people tell us is normal, then there is no hope you boyo. Just another NPC

I'm not, but if you can't see how your opinions are heavily influenced by what people tell us is normal, then there is no hope you boyo. Just another NPC
i think rape should be legal, im not really an npc if that counts

Yeah it should be allowed

incest isn't illegal it's autority abuse who is, you can't fuck your daughter but you can fuck your sister

it's just consider as a bad thing, i think it's even legal to get married, people are just not bragging abt it

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem