Why is india so insanely fucked up

NeverSucceeded

NeverSucceeded

5’4 currycel
The people in that shithole accept it, but they don’t even change anything because they’re so brainwashed that they have a valid cuture.

The culture is so backwards that it made us short, ugly, stupid and more. It seems like india is truly hell in earth, there is no other explanation to it. It’s truly a shithole, with the worst food (no good nutrition), worst looking, acting people and the worst environment (scorching heat 24/7).

We should destroy our culture and throw it away. There is nothing to be proud of, our culture looks like to be an experiment to create the weakest, ugliest race on earth. Who did the experiment clearly succeeded in their experiment.

We are the weakest, ugliest, shortest, most stupid of almost all races on earth. Even blacks have a better culture than us jfl

Indian culture is casteist, it’s the most racist culture of all which caused all the inbred subcultures within inceldia.

Thus we can argue that racism is a instrument of evil because racism destroyed the indian subcontinent.

At the end, I think all racism against indians/pakis/bengalis is 100% justified. How quicker their culture eradicates by racism how better for humanity and future children. Racism = racism = 0 (the end of indian culture)

Last edited:
Are you curry :(

• +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded
Don't need to hate yourself. Accept it and move on like other Indians. There are two many rich Indians, this curry can buy you.

Images 4

Don't need to hate yourself. Accept it and move on like other Indians. There are two many rich Indians, this curry can buy you.

View attachment 3156715
I mean on average. Your average currycel is going to have a extremely hard time getting rich

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pookieslove, MikeMew'sBitch, the_machinist_786 and 3 others
I wish I was white niggas