why is .is so dead

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
this forum activemoggs it to oblivion, theres less than 15 posts per day there when theres hundred here

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and ElTruecel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy, rand anon, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
Because no one else is an ugly failure like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, delonisliterallyme, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
Because they limit who gets in to a greater extent. Although not exactly an incel, I used to post there. I got kicked several times for the stupidest reasons. I was hesitant to post anything fearing that I would wake up to a ban warning, and that's what happened most of the time. Meanwhile, Looksmax.org is more liberal. You have to try harder if you want to get banned here. This forum mogs .is to hell and back.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, gigell, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
A certain administrator keeps banning users for the sake of it.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and dopaminebeyondfried
ideological culling

Because they limit who gets in to a greater extent. Although not exactly an incel, I used to post there. I got kicked several times for the stupidest reasons. I was hesitant to post anything fearing that I would wake up to a ban warning, and that's what happened most of the time. Meanwhile, Looksmax.org is more liberal. You have to try harder if you want to get banned here. This forum mogs .is to hell and back.
Only thing I hate about here is the reputation system, and I can give you one guess to why I do.

Only thing I hate about here is the reputation system, and I can give you one guess to why I do.
It's always someone with negative reputation who says this.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and IAMNOTANINCEL