Why is it allways 5'7?

H

hoeseeker111

Iron
I hate being the height of people that have bad height genetics. Most people that have short parents and grow well end up 5'7, and people that have not short parents but weren't lucky are also always 5'7. It's never 5'6 or 5'8. If you are 5'6>, you probably had growth problems, and if you are 5'8<, you have normal height parents. Its always 5'7.

No. My parents 5'7 + 5'0 and i am 174 like 5'8.5.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and NZb6Air
  • Woah
Reactions: hoeseeker111
No. My parents 5'7 + 5'0 and i am 174 like 5'8.5.
mailman was 5'9. on the bright side of things your mom chose better genetics for you so thank her

• +1
Reactions: mathis and psychomandible
mailman was 5'9. on the bright side of things your mom chose better genetics for you so thank her
Bro it’s natural for a man to be taller than his dad in fact that’s what supposed to happen in most cases

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Bro it’s natural for a man to be taller than his dad in fact that’s what supposed to happen in most cases
cap, ngl if you are taller than your dad usually its because your grandpa on moms side is tall. unless your dade is 5'3, than he just didnt eat growing up

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I mean yeah I am taller than my dad but my mom is way taller than his so thats expected.
depends honestly mom heights play a role

• +1
I mean yeah I am taller than my dad but my mom is way taller than his so thats expected.
depends honestly mom heights play a role
true, moms height is so underrated when it comes to height. dad's height is only important when they are 6'3+

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
i'm not taller than him

• +1
cap, ngl if you are taller than your dad usually its because your grandpa on moms side is tall. unless your dade is 5'3, than he just didnt eat growing up
5’8 dad 5’3 mom. I’m 5’11.5 my grandpas were 5’11 and 6’3.

But even then unless your dad is 6’3+ you should still be taller than him naturally even if your entire family is short JFL. You’re unlucky with the lottery if you didn’t pass him.
i'm not taller than him
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

But even then unless your dad is 6’3+ you should still be taller than him naturally even if your entire family is short JFL. You’re unlucky with the lottery if you didn’t pass him.

How tall are you?
my dad 5'11 and im 5'7 so yeah i was unluckyt with the lottery (my mom 5'6, not even short)

• So Sad

How tall are you?
5'8 and my dad is prolly 5'9
idk how tall my mom is but she's a midget

• +1
Not me bro my dad is 6 foot my mom is 5’2 and I’m 5’7 I wear 4 inch lifts to cope though. Turned 17 2 months ago.

• So Sad
Not me bro my dad is 6 foot my mom is 5’2 and I’m 5’7 I wear 4 inch lifts to cope though. Turned 17 2 months ago.
this guy gets me, the problem is that you got your mums genes, i dont know what made me 5'7

this guy gets me, the problem is that you got your mums genes, i dont know what made me 5'7
At least the men from my moms side got good bone structure I can only cope.

mom's height more important same issue with 5'1 mom

Its all just luck parents height doesnt seem to matter much at all

no, im saying that its normal to get approached if you are tall, when your only failo is height
My face was always pretty good I was always told by random people growing up that I’m going to get a lot of girls.

I hate being the height of people that have bad height genetics. Most people that have short parents and grow well end up 5'7, and people that have not short parents but weren't lucky are also always 5'7. It's never 5'6 or 5'8. If you are 5'6>, you probably had growth problems, and if you are 5'8<, you have normal height parents. Its always 5'7.
My father is 5'6", my mother is 5'8", and I'm 6'0" barefoot. I have scoliosis and am the tallest in my family. I take after my mother, who is French, much more.

Its all just luck parents height doesnt seem to matter much at all
true i still dont understand how important parents height is, so many cases os short kids tall parents, tall kids short parents

My face was always pretty good I was always told by random people growing up that I’m going to get a lot of girls.
that hurts even more, knowing you would slay if you got normal height genes

that hurts even more, knowing you would slay if you got normal height genes
I get good bone structure from my mom’s side though. I have a pretty good bone structure and I’m not lean yet.

My father is 5'6", my mother is 5'8", and I'm 6'0" barefoot. I have scoliosis and am the tallest in my family. I take after my mother, who is French, much more.
your moms dad shorter than 5'8?

Its actually so complicated now that i think about it because both my parents are short and all my grandparents are short but me and my siblings all 6'2-6'3

• Woah
Reactions: toji.
Its actually so complicated now that i think about it because both my parents are short and all my grandparents are short but me and my siblings all 6'2-6'3
i dont understand genes but that is cleary not a coincidence, both of your parents carry the tall gene i would say

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
makes sense, exactly what i thought too. you got those genes
It must be, but it certainly depends on the genetic strength of the parents. I have a distant cousin on my father's side who is Latino (my father is Chilean), and he is 6'4" tall. In reality, he is that tall because his father (with whom I don't share a blood relationship) was very tall.

I think the genetic strength of a person plays an important role, but I wouldn't know how to go much deeper without getting into theories.

I hate being the height of people that have bad height genetics. Most people that have short parents and grow well end up 5'7, and people that have not short parents but weren't lucky are also always 5'7. It's never 5'6 or 5'8. If you are 5'6>, you probably had growth problems, and if you are 5'8<, you have normal height parents. Its always 5'7
whats even the point of this post

because those shorter than 5'7 call themselves 5'7

• +1
Most guys who are 5’5-5’6 claim 5’7

• +1