Why is it alwasw ugly mf's who tell others to not get surgery?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Like my dad he always says shit like don't change for other people and learn to be happy with yourself but he doesn't understand how important looks are now more than ever and how much it can improve your mental health.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
they didn't need surgery to betagbuxx

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, ALP and enchanted_elixir
I agree with your dad.
I would also add maybe we need to accept our position in the world. Where we are on the hierarchy and be happy. There is actually someone at those levels too

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: count copula, klamus, Adonis and 1 other person
They are bluepilled, that s why.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Nims
Like my dad he always says shit like don't change for other people and learn to be happy with yourself but he doesn't understand how important looks are now more than ever and how much it can improve your mental health.
Because they have been coping their entire life, they have built their beliefs around "beauty is subjective"/"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and for you to question those puts their entire life/existence into question.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, klamus and ALP
i'm too ugly to betabuxx and studymaxx

I would rather break bad and do dark triad shit than this.

Accepting your position is accepting defeat.
It’s easy to talk like all that edgy stuff. It’s a cope

• JFL
Reactions: epictroll and ALP
> Manlet
> Dicklet
> Rice
> Ugly af

Bro, there is no hope for you.
i'm not dicklet, i'm mostly too ugly lol
I've seen people with my height having GFs in the street but never one with my face

• So Sad
> Manlet
> Dicklet
> Rice
> Ugly af

Bro, there is no hope for you.
and most people whom I familymog in TW at least have GFs

• So Sad
If that is his viewpoint, he should have done everything in his power to convince you you are on the same level of attractiveness as most supermodels.

Probably a combination of thinking "you don't need looks to be successful with women", "it's only insecure narcissists who have surgeries and they often get botched and looking like uncanny freaks" and crab bucket mentality "I didn't have a good life and so won't you". "What would my friends and colleagues think if they know my son had a plastic surgery, will they look down on me because I raised an insecure guy?".