Why is it cheekbones that give that bitchy faggy look to face ?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
It’s ideal though
IMG 0097

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Why tf did you post "I hate jews" on cuckfree?

Nah big is feminine

Depends on shape and size, cheekbones like opry make you look masc

• +1
Depends on shape and size, cheekbones like opry make you look masc
And Ramirez and Barrett have gay bitchy feel to face because femenine cheekbone?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • Love it
Can you define masculine cheekbones?I
Masculine zygos are high-set, low-mass, and have more forward rather than lateral protrusion.

Feminine zygos are medium/low-set, high-mass, and have more laterally protrusion rather then forward. They also have more fat on them as well.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Masculine zygos are high-set, low-mass, and have more forward rather than lateral protrusion.

Feminine zygos are medium/low-set, high-mass, and have more laterally protrusion rather then forward. They also have more fat on them as well.
How did you get your username colored like that

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink

If u have positive orbital vector that mean you have enough forward growth?Thx for answer my previos question,lov u😜

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
It’s only barrett with that. Ballou doesn’t have that butch look it’s barrette dogshit colouring that’s prob

It’s only barrett with that. Ballou doesn’t have that butch look it’s barrette dogshit colouring that’s prob
His cheekbones aren’t nearly as prominent or big as Ramirez or Barrett though
IMG 0577

• +1

Is he a bitch for you then ?

• +1
its his eyebrows and lips
cheekbones have nothing to do with it

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Cope and just what? It’s impossible to look narcissist or vein without prominent cheekbones
it the eyebrows man im telling you
his cheekbones dont pop out alot in that pic

I know him, you'd be surprised by how actually nice and good he is
im gonna start wrestling this summer
time to go from sissy femboy to this guy

it the eyebrows man im telling you
his cheekbones dont pop out alot in that pic
No? You realize what give women that look is their prominent cheekbones. Sure it’s one of the factors but prominent cheekbones also one

Attachments

• IMG_0604.png
    IMG_0604.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0093.jpeg
    IMG_0093.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
He does freestyle wrestling but is a member of royal security guard in chechnya
why do they look overly masculine? Their genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
No? You realize what give women that look is their prominent cheekbones. Sure it’s one of the factors but prominent cheekbones also one
70% of it is the eyebrows
anyways barretts cheekbones arent very prominent

why do they look overly masculine? Their genes
Maybe , at least I think , how the sport of NBA requires one to be athletic and tall, just like that maybe there's some connection with facial masculinity and fighting abilities ? I think majority of MMA fighters don't look like average joe shmoe

Maybe , at least I think , how the sport of NBA requires one to be athletic and tall, just like that maybe there's some connection with facial masculinity and fighting abilities ? I think majority of MMA fighters don't look like average joe shmoe
If Jordan Barrett had went to your school and he acted gay and narcy what would have happen to him

Attachments

• IMG_0607.png
    IMG_0607.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
If Jordan Barrett had went to your school and he acted gay and narcy what would have happen to him
In chechnya , ngl he would have been called "nefor" and mercilessly bullied, but that would probably happen everywhere

This is masculine or feminine?
Screenshot 20240324 203910 TikTok

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt