Why is it I hardly see ascensions on here

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Sphinx
Considering this is a looksmaxxing site I’m suprised hardly anyone’s actually changes since I’ve been on here , in fact I’ve changed more than anyone here pretty much. Do people not even try ?😭

• +1
Reactions: ey88
not everybody has the potential for it brother

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, LooksmaxxHopeful, ey88 and 1 other person
not everybody has the potential for it brother
true but I looked like absolute shit when I joined, applied a couple. Tips and went up like 3.5 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, UZB_Strebl and LooksmaxxHopeful
true but I looked like absolute shit when I joined, applied a couple. Tips and went up like 3.5 PSL
you looked "like shit" but you had the potential to NOT look like shit
meaning that you had potential
not many people actually have potential

most of the people with potential are fatcels

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, sqwertyl, NoaA99 and 2 others
Considering this is a looksmaxxing site I’m suprised hardly anyone’s actually changes since I’ve been on here , in fact I’ve changed more than anyone here pretty much. Do people not even try ?😭
most people just cope and rot 24/7 that's why

• +1
Reactions: pandac, LooksmaxxHopeful and grungymallard97
you looked "like shit" but you had the potential to NOT look like shit
meaning that you had potential
not many people actually have potential

most of the people with potential are fatcels
yeah true but I had seemingly unfixable flaws

what do you look like
IMG 2816
IMG 3193
First pic taken date I joined last pic yesterday

• +1
Reactions: nzvids
It's just being too deep into the incel ideas, most people are just mentalcels coping
yeah I could legit name a few just by how often they post and hate on me or others

• JFL
Reactions: nzvids
Looks good, looks like you just lost a bunch of weight though. What softmaxxes did you do?
I only lost 1%bf my body hasn’t changed at all, I did loads of soft maxes mainly skin, retinol, minoxidil, potassium eating and heavy lifting and thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Why would anyone post their face on a incel site if they ascended they would move on with their life bro
Validation, and I’m still insecure asf, I also like the community this site has lowkey.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Hmm woah validation from incels yall mofos are weird for that ngl
yeah bro. It gets like that when you’ve been called ugly ur whole life. even getting validation from people with like 30k posts on here makes me feel better then when I was a Subhuman being ridiculed

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Because they ascend so hard that they forget to post their ascensions on .org and are too busy with slaying stacies

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I only lost 1%bf my body hasn’t changed at all, I did loads of soft maxes mainly skin, retinol, minoxidil, potassium eating and heavy lifting and thanks bro
What bf% are you at rn rh then?

• +1
I don’t know him, but the fact he’s a model thank you a lot bro unless he’s one of them Gay faggot models 😂😂 love u bro
You are good and Andreas is top tier, known especially by the older user on here

• +1
something I should be doing! still got the Subhuman insecurity
Common abused dog trait:

You always get mixed views about your face. Some days you feel great about your face but then get distracted by something and then you're back to thinking you're Sub 5 :feelswhy:.

• +1
You are good and Andreas is top tier, known especially by the older user on here
Is he like a really well known model and I’m being stupid also I looked him up and he’s like A True Adam wtaf😂😂 thank bro

I’d image most people who do ascend don’t post pics because the online validation isn’t worth the risks

• +1
Common abused dog trait:

You always get mixed views about your face. Some days you feel great about your face but then get distracted by something and then you're back to thinking you're Sub 5 :feelswhy:.
Yup some days (or when I’m compliment by a girl) I feel like Chad and the next I feel like a subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad