Why is it illegal if

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Say you're with a woman for years, you have spent your extremely valuable time and money on her, you lost many sleeps over her and your always high cortisol levels destroyed your immune system and made you descend PSL points. But she cheats on you

Why is it illegal to kill her in Minecraft Survival Games? Why do you have to go to Hypixel Server prison for life?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: serialcoper and <6PSLcel
Say you're with a woman for years, you have spent your extremely valuable time and money on her, you lost many sleeps over her and your always high cortisol levels destroyed your immune system and made you descend PSL points. But she cheats on you

Why is it illegal to kill her in Minecraft Survival Games? Why do you have to go to prison for life?
do it at night, no one will know

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ElySioNs
Not only is it illegal to "extract justice", but you'll be required by law to pay her off if you leave the relationship (if married of course)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ElySioNs
The weirdest is when people say you can "rape" your partner. If someone willingly has sex with me multiple times before, it's not rape if they don't want to have sex one time. We all have to make compromises.

Doesn't apply to me tho as I'm volcel for life

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs