Why Is It Not Often Acknowledged That A Lot Of Failos Are Unfixable

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Diamond
Why is it just assumed that all failos are fixable, I think there is a little disassociation with reality here, I was going through WW's perfect face videos and there are so many of these things that you legit cannot change:

Midface ratio

palpebral fissure length

Eye-spacing

Skull height to width ratio

The size of your neurocranium

Occipital bone too

Also not exactly a "feature" but a lot of average/below-average/everyday guys tend to have facial assymetry, which again, realistically speaking, you can't really change, and most guys have assymetry to some level but it can seriously detract from the face if you have significant amounts of it, and again you can't really fix it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Iris, AscendingHero, ScramFranklin and 9 others
Lefort impaction + orbital box osteotomy + skull implants + neurocranium shaving

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Chadethnic101, AscendingHero and 9 others
Yeah long midface, tall forehead, short wide brachyskull, bug eyes, all shit you won't realistically gonna fix if you have them.
That's why you need a good base, failos like nose, lips or philtrum are easiest to fix

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: downwardGod, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
blackpill = if you dont have this you are fucked

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Don't forget nct and coloring appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and LooksmaxxHopeful
Don't forget nct and coloring appeal.
I think you can fix negative canthal tilt with surgery, literally a surgery for it called "canthoplasty", so that's a fixable failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member
Go
Why is it just assumed that all failos are fixable, I think there is a little disassociation with reality here, I was going through WW's perfect face videos and there are so many of these things that you legit cannot change:

Midface ratio View attachment 1383459

palpebral fissure length View attachment 1383460
Eye-spacingView attachment 1383464

Skull height to width ratioView attachment 1383469
The size of your neurocranium View attachment 1383470

Occipital bone tooView attachment 1383471

Also not exactly a "feature" but a lot of average/below-average/everyday guys tend to have facial assymetry, which again, realistically speaking, you can't really change, and most guys have assymetry to some level but it can seriously detract from the face if you have significant amounts of it, and again you can't really fix itView attachment 1383473
Good think I have non of these failos

Orbital Box Osteotomy is the answer.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Wallenberg
what do you use to measure in those pics? I'm going to do it with myself.

I think you can fix negative canthal tilt with surgery, literally a surgery for it called "canthoplasty", so that's a fixable failo
Depends on the case, I've seen results where the person still has NCT. Not a given it can be fixed to a good desirable level

Because then there wouldnt be room for coping

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
theres no point in studying this shit in my opinion. you cant change it. or even if u can pay 100k to get extremely invasive surgeries for SOME things. you guys are never actually going to do that lol.

No point in talking about it if its unfixable

Doomer post