Why is it so difficult for normies to just admit that looks matter?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
I don't understand... pretty much every aspect of life is heavily impacted by your looks.

From romantic prospects, to employment opportunities, or even social circles, your looks determine factors in all of those things. And anybody with half a brain cell can very easily see that.

So why is it so hard for society at large to just admit it? I don't understand this vehement denial of the naked truths about life.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3202, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cody, currymax, sub6manletnozygos and 2 others
Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
giphy.gif

use it against them. fuck their wives and gfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
If they admit to themselves looks matter, everything in their life would be meaningless. Jobs, lifestyle, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 3962, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Looks = life

Don’t think anyone denies looks aren’t important

They do bro the cope is shocking. Especially from my chad friends they insist it’s their FUCKING CONFIDENCE that gets them ahead in life fuck me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
They do bro the cope is shocking. Especially from my chad friends they insist it’s their FUCKING CONFIDENCE that gets them ahead in life fuck me
Of course it’s chads with looks saying this. It’s like a rich man saying money doesn’t make you happy

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Oh holy shit dude... yeah they do.

It's appalling how much your average bluepilled normie blanks out this fact to cope.

I can't even tell you how many times I've heard normies tell hideous people that relationships are all about confidence and personality. There is a reason that cliche exists. It's because they genuinely believe that.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
I don't understand... pretty much every aspect of life is heavily impacted by your looks.

From romantic prospects, to employment opportunities, or even social circles, your looks determine factors in all of those things. And anybody with half a brain cell can very easily see that.

So why is it so hard for society at large to just admit it? I don't understand this vehement denial of the naked truths about life.
Your looks only make extreme differences if you’re hot or ugly. If you’re normal you don’t really get excluded or praised so people don’t really notice. You need to go from ugly to hot or vice versa to see the importance of looks, or be blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and StoicNihilist
The Biggest Blackpill ~ Even bluepilled people realize that looks matter.

Your looks only make extreme differences if you’re hot or ugly. If you’re normal you don’t really get excluded or praised so people don’t really notice. You need to go from ugly to hot or vice versa to see the importance of looks, or be blackpilled.
You got a good point there. Most Blackpilled people are either ugly incels, or Chads who are able to observe directly in thier day to day life how important looks are. Most average looking people haven't had experiences with lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
You got a good point there. Most Blackpilled people are either ugly incels, or Chads who are able to observe directly in thier day to day life how important looks are. Most average looking people haven't had experiences with lookism.
I can agree with that, as I have never been turned down by women in my entire life except when I cold approach (even then). Yet I see my ugly friends having a hard time even getting a girls attention, some even becoming depressed. It legitimately makes me angry when one of my friends can't get a single foid because of how they look, fuck the foids!