Why is it that men are far less likely to care about their own looks?

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
Unless you are gay it's assumed that men don't care about looks but I don't understand why.

Why are women self conscious and try to looksmax all the time but men are far less likely to realize that looks matter?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Unless you are gay it's assumed that men don't care about looks but I don't understand why.

Why are women self conscious and try to looksmax all the time but men are far less likely to realize that looks matter?
:bluepill:

The bluepill brainwashes men that they need to wage cuck, pay taxes , prey to God, simp for women to show their value.

Women are inherently blackpilled even if they are not even concious of it. Blind women still want to be with attractive high valued people.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, itorroella9, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
Because you need to be manly, hairy, bear mode and beer drinker bro! Who cares, less competition for those with more than 50 IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Yerico7, itorroella9 and 4 others
Men are inherently blackpilled too. My slavic parents were blackpilled and my Dad would tell me I would have no problem getting girls when I got older because of my height (6'3" in middle school). Once I was still incel at 20, despite being 6'7", I looked up why and found out that face is much more important than height. I guess it's American parents that bluepill their kids. I've always been aware that girls didn't talk to me because they found me unattractive. The blackpill just gave me a why to that question.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Men are inherently blackpilled too. My slavic parents were blackpilled and my Dad would tell me I would have no problem getting girls when I got older because of my height (6'3" in middle school). Once I was still incel at 20, despite being 6'7", I looked up why and found out that face is much more important than height. I guess it's American parents that bluepill their kids. I've always been aware that girls didn't talk to me because they found me unattractive. The blackpill just gave me a why to that question.
pm face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
not sure tbh. My parents also only pushed me towards wagecucking and betamaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 13994
Now I am curious could you pm face please?

Bro you must be ugly as fuck to be incel @ 6'7 height

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Bro you must be ugly as fuck to be incel @ 6'7 height
I'm apparently a mentalcel. Not surprising considering I have 0 friends and completely non NT.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 2729
Mental cel is easiest to fix
How do you fix NTness? I can't even keep a conversation with my barber lol. It's not autism since I used to be hyper NT in elementary and middle school before bullying.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
How do you fix NTness? I can't even keep a conversation with my barber lol. It's not autism since I used to be hyper NT in elementary and middle school before bullying.
Exposure is the only thing that will help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
bullying.
MMA helped me loads with anxiety and social retardation. This sounds like a red pill cope but it also helped me kinda claim back my masculinity which was taken from me by bullies.

MMA helped me loads with anxiety and social retardation. This sounds like a red pill cope but it also helped me kinda claim back my masculinity which was taken from me by bullies.
Would boxing suffice? I'm tall so I'd prefer to stay off the ground when possible. Might be an issue though since I had rhinoplasty 6 months ago and it's still healing.

Last edited:
Would boxing suffice? I'm tall so I'd prefer to stay off the ground when possible. Might be an issue since I had rhinoplasty 6 months ago and it's still healing.
Yeah 100%. Maybe wait a while longer for your nose to heal. In the mean time, start sparring and get a reflex bag. There are loads of good guides on youtube.
This guy is the best imo

Last edited by a moderator:
they kind of are though? gyms are mostly males and their mostly go for the aesthetic gainz

if normie men would know more about facial surgery there would get that too i think, at least some of them