Why is it that the FACEPILL is the hardest for most men to swallow?

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Seriously. Most men are willing to swallow the heightpill or even the framepill before the facepill. I have a friend who is convinced that height and frame are more important than face and will swear up and down that Chads are just tall big framed guys. I can't get him to swallow the facepill to save his life.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, Krezo and 3 others
Mix the pill in some food and make him eat it

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, RichardSpencel, Autist and 2 others
Because FACE > all

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, RichardSpencel, Autist and 1 other person
Cope so they don’t rope

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
because they want to hold frame
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01, kobecel, androidcel and 5 others
Cuz every man's frame is bigger than a females.
That way they can cope.
But for face, they have to match up to some set standards, so they will rope.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Autist
That's why 80% of my looksmaxing is to fix my subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and The Dude Abides
Seriously. Most men are willing to swallow the heightpill or even the framepill before the facepill. I have a friend who is convinced that height and frame are more important than face and will swear up and down that Chads are just tall big framed guys. I can't get him to swallow the facepill to save his life.
Because it sounds ridiculous.
"You mean my whole life's worth will revolve around my face? Not on my capabilities or achievements? "

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and RichardSpencel
That's why 80% of my looksmaxing is to fix my subhuman face
View attachment 25729
"You're just unique"
TEE-FUCKING-HEE :lul:
Because it sounds ridiculous.
"You mean my whole life's worth will revolve around my face? Not on my capabilities or achievements? "
It is pretty fucking stupid when you think about it logically but these are females who let face rule there decisions more than men do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Blitz, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
Because it is intricate. Since they can't see the logic, it like doesn't exist. Height pill is very straightforward to comprehend.

Your friend is 100% correct. Chads are large and tall. Face is negligible, it's just that most if not all chads have face IN ADDITION TO frame and height. Face is just extra

I'm a good example of this. I'm 6'4 and wide framed with an average face and have really good success with girls without trying at all

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
Seriously. Most men are willing to swallow the heightpill or even the framepill before the facepill.
Facepill is the blackest of pills. It's actually incredibly hard to come to terms that your life quality and success boils down to a dice called "Genetics".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm a good example of this. I'm 6'4 and wide framed with an average face and have really good success with girls without trying at all
You're facially at least a 6, so not really average. The jump from average to 6 is quite significant.

It's true what you're saying though. People that say face alone matters are demonstrably wrong and being tall with a good frame on its own is almost enough to put you in the Chadlite tier if you have an average face.

You're facially at least a 6, so not really average. The jump from average to 6 is quite significant.

It's true what you're saying though. People that say face alone matters are demonstrably wrong and being tall with a good frame on its own is almost enough to put you in the Chadlite tier if you have an average face.
My face is legit unimportant. I spent so many years trying to improve it when I should have taken HGH or secretagogues to get wider and taller. Kinda (actually REALLY) pisses me off. Been in a shit mood ever since I realized that today

• +1
My face is legit unimportant. I spent so many years trying to improve it when I should have taken HGH or secretagogues to get wider and taller. Kinda (actually REALLY) pisses me off. Been in a shit mood ever since I realized that today

You're already 6'4" with a wide frame though. You're at the golden height, being taller isn't going to make any difference. Adding an inch to your shoulders isn't going to change much either.

It'd be great if you made a post about HGH. I want to start doing some research and then move on to buying but I don't know where to start.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
It'd be great if you made a post about HGH. I want to start doing some research and then move on to buying but I don't know where to start.
I will man I'm working on it as we speak. Still have to test it to make sure it's legit tbh srs.

I'll include some cheaper options too
Adding an inch to your shoulders isn't going to change much either.
It will tbh. My shoulders look narrow af

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Your friend is 100% correct. Chads are large and tall. Face is negligible, it's just that most if not all chads have face IN ADDITION TO frame and height. Face is just extra

You're facially above average though.

If you had a below average face I guarantee you wouldn't see as much success if any at all.

• +1

@Alarico8 . Imagine if I had wider shoulders. I'd be a beast
I look like a major FRAMECEL here

• +1
You're already 6'4" with a wide frame though. You're at the golden height, being taller isn't going to make any difference. Adding an inch to your shoulders isn't going to change much either.
Keep sucking his dick.

Oh you dropped some spit on the mat, clean it up.

You're facially above average though.

If you had a below average face I guarantee you wouldn't see as much success if any at all.
Cope bro. If I was 5'8 with shit frame I would incel. Thank God Im at least average frame for my height

• +1
View attachment 25743

Actually yeah you don't look much broader than me there and I'm not even gymcelling tbh.
Gym can only do much without roids like +.5" MAX. That's why I gotta start using HGH and wearing layers to fraud frame. I mean number don't lie but srs everyone can look better

• +1
Being taller is always better if you have the frame along with it

This is anecdotal and doesn't hold any value whatsoever, but after swallowing the heightpill it struck me how I was hit on my 7 psl stacy few years ago and I didn't even realise until now. She was smiling, playing with her hair and following me all around all day at uni, asking me questions, looking into my eyes deep and I didn't catch the hint and acted passive, basically ignored her (autism) She was interested solely due to my height/frame while I was still looking like a melted face cancer patient. What I've observed IRL, twink manlets with MM tier faces are usually killing it with JBs like crazy but most post-JB women usually prefer some sort masc. dom. vibe, either through physical presence or overly aggressive/low inhib behaviour

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Because face is way more complicated than height. And there are fewer guys that meet womens face standards than height
Dude your height is at the upper limit for broad appeal. You'd be worse off if youwere 6'6+ from hgh, but had bigger nose and ears

• +1
Reactions: androidcel