why is it that you feel more attracted to a girl when you see her as the time goes on?

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Zephir
at first I might feel no attraction, but as the time goes on and I keep seeing her and talking to her maybe one day it suddenly clicks and I feel attracted to this girl now and maybe even have a crush on her.

anyone else like that? first day you'll see her as average and suddenly you see her as way above average now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, deadstock, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
This is something for both men and women

Familiarity makes ppl less ugly.

That’s also a reason warm approach is the easiest way for a sub avarage guy to get a girl since she will get used to his face and start seeing him as average

Works for everyone if u meet a ugly girl and spend a lot of time seeing her u will probably see her as avarage soon

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Gilbert_Durandal, greycel and 3 others
mere exposure effect

• +1
Reactions: greycel, MaghrebGator, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
at first I might feel no attraction, but as the time goes on and I keep seeing her and talking to her maybe one day it suddenly clicks and I feel attracted to this girl now and maybe even have a crush on her.

anyone else like that? first day you'll see her as average and suddenly you see her as way above average now.
because u get despearate for the pussy it looks better day by day

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Funnyunenjoyer1
Jfl I got sick of seeing my wife's face everyday so I started dating other women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Funnyunenjoyer1
This is something for both men and women

Familiarity makes ppl less ugly.

That’s also a reason warm approach is the easiest way for a sub avarage guy to get a girl since she will get used to his face and start seeing him as average

Works for everyone if u meet a ugly girl and spend a lot of time seeing her u will probably see her as avarage soon
It seems that people we like are perceived as more attractive, and people we dislike are perceived as uglier than they really are.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Funnyunenjoyer1 and Iasacrko
It seems that people we like are perceived as more attractive, and people we dislike are perceived as uglier than they really are.
things like love at first sight mostly happen with chads

Or really rare cases of some htn who fits a girls nische

Usually mtn below rely on this getting used to trick

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, greycel and Funnyunenjoyer1
I don't

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1

It's the opposite for me, generally