Why is it usually incels, underprivileged and outcasts who are (mis)labelled as narcissists or psychopaths by shrinks?

K

Kreier

Iron
Even though it's clearly it's the chads, stacies, foids and normies who are that, it's usually the bully victims who try to fight back, incels who are rightfully angry and hopeless over their situation and other outcasts.

Some of my former psychologists expected me to have empathy for all those who wronged me. I tried to ask them a simple question that was as following: "Do you really expect me to have empathy for all those who have wronged me, bullied me, oppressed me and made my life hell?" He replied "yes, otherwise it's a sign of narcissism or psychopathy". I got angry at him and tried to learn him some basics of social interactions, which he obviously didn't seem to understand. I told him that one can't expect me to be nice against or have empathy towards people who mistreated me all my life and fucked up my lfie. He said "You still need to have empathy towards them", as this was how normal people are, according to his belief.

I can't believe how stupid some shrinks can be. Why the fuck has not someone beaten them up for making such statements? They could actually misdiagnose people with stuff that could make them lose rights to have driver's license, working in certain professions, etc. all because of their beliefs that are based on unparalleled naivety and obviously lack of understanding. They do not say a single word of condemnation against those who wronged me, but they expect me to have empathy towards them and understand my rightful anger and urges for revenge against them as a narcissistic trait? What the fuck is wrong with them? How stupid can one be? How can such people even be allowed to practice as psychologists? They should not be allowed to do that.

Luckily, those people have been out of the picture for years. Now, i have a psychologist who understands me and would never talk or think such nonsense, but still i am extremely surprised that people who don't understand basic logic are allowed to practice as psychologists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, try2beme, i hear voices and 3 others
your first psychologist was a dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, scrunchables, Imretarded? and 1 other person
what's a shrink @Rea ?

If that's how you see it, then a significant number of psychologists in my country are straight-out retards.
I have gotten to a point where it is easier to nod and smile and act like you agree than to get into unnecesary discussions with idiots, so many headaches and for what? Dumb people do not change their minds anyway.

Btw where you from?

I think soyciety, including authorities expect underprivileged men such as incels to be doormats and punching bags. Whenever they step out of the line that normies and soyciety has set for them, they will get troubles with authorities and soyciety, who will use almost an infinite amount of resources just to try to put them where they belong on the soyciety's totem pole, where they obviously are at the bottom.

Jewish psyop.

If you are unsatisfied with your current life situation, which is completely normal and human, they label you as narcissist.

If you want to take revenge against someone who wronged you which is natural, they label you as psychopath and report you to feds.

If you are depressed, they further fry your brain with kike meds.

At this point it's so clear that it's the most kike profession ever. Fucking kike agents, fuck them all.

It is normal to have an urge for revenge, it's normal to be unsatisfied with your life, it's normal to want more out of life, it is perfectly normal and human to feel all emotions without shutting yourself up.

• +1
Reactions: Kreier
Jewish psyop.

If you are unsatisfied with your current life situation, which is completely normal and human, they label you as narcissist.

If you want to take revenge against someone who wronged you which is natural, they label you as psychopath and report you to feds.

If you are depressed, they further fry your brain with kike meds.

At this point it's so clear that it's the most kike profession ever. Fucking kike agents, fuck them all.

It is normal to have an urge for revenge, it's normal to be unsatisfied with your life, it's normal to want more out of life, it is perfectly normal and human to feel all emotions without shutting yourself up.
Is it fine that I don't forgive anyone that has wronged me because once someone does do something to you they'll most likely do it again and again if you let it slide

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
And if one is bullied and doesn't do anything back because one is too physically weak to defend himself and as a result starts to avoid eye contact and socially isolates himself to avoid attracting negative attention, he is misdiagnosed as non-NT, even though he is the victim. When one is labelled as non-NT, one can lose many rights.

Even though it's clearly it's the chads, stacies, foids and normies who are that, it's usually the bully victims who try to fight back, incels who are rightfully angry and hopeless over their situation and other outcasts.

Some of my former psychologists expected me to have empathy for all those who wronged me. I tried to ask them a simple question that was as following: "Do you really expect me to have empathy for all those who have wronged me, bullied me, oppressed me and made my life hell?" He replied "yes, otherwise it's a sign of narcissism or psychopathy". I got angry at him and tried to learn him some basics of social interactions, which he obviously didn't seem to understand. I told him that one can't expect me to be nice against or have empathy towards people who mistreated me all my life and fucked up my lfie. He said "You still need to have empathy towards them", as this was how normal people are, according to his belief.

I can't believe how stupid some shrinks can be. Why the fuck has not someone beaten them up for making such statements? They could actually misdiagnose people with stuff that could make them lose rights to have driver's license, working in certain professions, etc. all because of their beliefs that are based on unparalleled naivety and obviously lack of understanding. They do not say a single word of condemnation against those who wronged me, but they expect me to have empathy towards them and understand my rightful anger and urges for revenge against them as a narcissistic trait? What the fuck is wrong with them? How stupid can one be? How can such people even be allowed to practice as psychologists? They should not be allowed to do that.

Luckily, those people have been out of the picture for years. Now, i have a psychologist who understands me and would never talk or think such nonsense, but still i am extremely surprised that people who don't understand basic logic are allowed to practice as psychologists.
Bc they are

People mess up with incels because they are usually autists and ADHD people who have some sort of mental illnesses, so they see them as easy prey to mess up with because they are normally weak and don't engage in revenge

However although i have never been bullied THAT much (Definetly not for being an incel, only for being an immigrant and they were scared of me anyways) i have always felt empathy for people who i have fought with and whatnot. It hurts me not to do so, unless he insulted my religion or something.

A lot of times i see moments of my life reflected on them, my own weaknesses like that one day i was feeling angry and insulted someone i shouldn't or frowned upon someone but then repented.

At the end of the day we will always go back to how every person is different and impossible to predict. There isn’t a blueprint for this kind of knowledge, it's all about what you find ahead of you plus a bit of knowledge that might be useful in certain situations.

People mess up with incels because they are usually autists and ADHD people who have some sort of mental illnesses, so they see them as easy prey to mess up with because they are normally weak and don't engage in revenge

However although i have never been bullied THAT much (Definetly not for being an incel, only for being an immigrant and they were scared of me anyways) i have always felt empathy for people who i have fought with and whatnot. It hurts me not to do so, unless he insulted my religion or something.

A lot of times i see moments of my life reflected on them, my own weaknesses like that one day i was feeling angry and insulted someone i shouldn't or frowned upon someone but then repented.

At the end of the day we will always go back to how every person is different and impossible to predict. There isn’t a blueprint for this kind of knowledge, it's all about what you find ahead of you plus a bit of knowledge that might be useful in certain situations.
I think it's debatable what came first. Their supposed 'mental illnesses' or inceldom? It's kinda like chicken or egg situation. It's hard to tell what came first. But when it comes to labels such as autism and ADHD, there is no biological evidence for their existence apart from a few cases where it's caused by genetic defects.

I think that if one is born physically weak and/or ugly, especially if one is both, one is extremely disadvantaged and becomes an easy target for bullying and physical assaults. People will mercilessly trample over such men since everyone, including themselves know that they can't defend themselves. As a result, such people have no choice but to start avoiding all people, social situations and eye contact in order to avoid attracting negative attention and keep themselves away from situations where they would be assauled physically, which would be especially dangerous for such weak people as their bodies don't tolerate such assaults so well compared to stronger people.

In order to cope with the social isolation and being disliked by everyone, they have to distract themselves by escaping into their own world by reading random stuf, memorizing bus timetables, etc. to cope with their horrible situation.

Unfortunately, when they do this the normies mental health professionals won't leave them alone. Instead of letting them cope in peace in their own world, they label them as non-NT despite the absence of any genetic or physical evidence, which applies to the majority of cases. When one is labelled as non-NT, the society gets power to do horrible things against the person, such as locking them up in institutions, forcibly remove them from family, placing them in special ed and denying them quality education, even if the person is smart. When they grow up, they can be denied driver's license, military service, right to carry firearms, jobs that require security clearance, which ironically many jobs that would be suitable for so-called non-NT people do. Further, one can be denied many types of insurances, loans, etc.

The sad reality is that there is no safe place for ugly and/or weak men. Nobody leave them alone. Everyone is after them and want to make their life hell. I don't get why.

Last edited: