Why is it we cannot get what we want most in life?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

There is always something that every guy wants but can't get, why is life cruel this way?

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Xangsane and zurzolo
this is simply not true
It is for the vast majority of men, most men under the age of 30 aren't going to get what they truly want in life, there's always going to be that one thing they've always wanted but realistically aren't going to ever get.
For example: some incel will never get his oneitis for whatever reason, some low IQ guy will never become a mathematician or astronaut even though it was his dream since he was a child, the list goes on and on. It applies to every aspect of life, only the lucky few get what they want out of life. The others are simply settling for the best option available.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and zurzolo
It is for the vast majority of men, most men under the age of 30 aren't going to get what they truly want in life, there's always going to be that one thing they've always wanted but realistically aren't going to ever get.
Lower your expectations and set lower goals.

Lower your expectations and set lower goals.
Doesn't work like that, lower expecations? brooooo you either get the thing you want or you don't, anything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, NormieKilla and Zeta
Doesn't work like that, lower expecations? brooooo you either get the thing you want or you don't, anything else is cope
Whats the thing that you want?

because you're not as special as you thought you were

For example: some incel will never get his oneitis for whatever reason, some low IQ guy will never become a mathematician or astronaut even though it was his dream since he was a child, the list goes on and on. It applies to every aspect of life, only the lucky few get what they want out of life. The others are simply settling for the best option available.
I refuse to listen to your victim incel ideology

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
I refuse to listen to your victim incel ideology
You can refuse to listen and label it an victim incel ideology, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean, but what i said is true and you can accept it or ignore and cope all you want.

i never thought i was special though, neither do most men. life is just brutal that's all there is to it
Most ppl think they are the main character that's prob the reason why u lack ego

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Because nothing IS fair in Life i would of been Happy if i was 5'11 but sadly im 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and JohnDoe
Because nothing IS fair in Life i would of been Happy if i was 5'11 but sadly im 5'9
Same, i'm 174 which is almost 5'9 or 5'8.5 and i wish i was 5'11 atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997