Why is it when i have a good day life then gets worse

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
Whenever life gets good for 2 days afterwards everything usually goes to shit and alot worse , can anyone relate?

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Clqs, greycel and 1 other person
Y you bumping this shit thread
Just let it die

Im on regular holiday and my arch niggasis from uni is busy flexing his five star hotels, jetskis, fancy food along with other shit. Nonstop spamming his feed like a female

Take a look on why your day gets worse, what’s the cause? Look for it and stop it. When you have a few good days, what’s the cause of that?, repeat the same routine and positivity and you’ll for sure have good days more often. I’m feeding you some hopefuel

Im on regular holiday and my arch niggasis from uni is busy flexing his five star hotels, jetskis, fancy food along with other shit. Nonstop spamming his feed like a female
Brutal, i once had a good day where a woman called me "tall" (literally happiest day of my life) ,then another day later everything becomes even worse

Take a look on why your day gets worse, what’s the cause? Look for it and stop it. When you have a few good days, what’s the cause of that?, repeat the same routine and positivity and you’ll for sure have good days more often. I’m feeding you some hopefuel
I dont know what causes it, its almost as if the universe wants me to let my guard down before attacking me again

I dont know what causes it, its almost as if the universe wants me to let my guard down before attacking me again
Next time you have a shit day just ask yourself why it’s a shit day in the first place

I have noticed that when I expect the worst, the good happens.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Whenever life gets good for 2 days afterwards everything usually goes to shit and alot worse , can anyone relate?
Don’t look at the objectivity of it, but the relativity of it
We are creatures that shape our opinions/ experiences in life, relatively, based on what we have experienced before
That’s your answer

It might not be fact that your day afterwards is bad, just that it is not as good

FYI I actually think you should start looking objectively.
IMG 1389

I have noticed that when I expect the worst, the good happens.
Yeah exactly what I’m talking about

People constantly shape their idea of what is good or bad
If I get given a billion dollars for a few years, then get 99% of it taken away and am left with 10 million
Excluding whatever made me lose it, I’d end up feeling like shit despite still having 10 million

Or say you win a lottery, but come to find out there was a glitch and you didn’t get the lucky final number. You didn’t win the 200 million jackpot but you still made 2 million. How would you feel in that moment, being 2 million richer than everybody else?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar