Why is Justin bieber so hot?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
No way u mog him @Artemis

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
justin bieber had the highest level of domapine experienced in the history as a male
not only he had 5 billion females simping for him, not only the millions he earned for being gl, but he used to do drugs 24/7
imagine being on drugs+being the most loved man+ being almost a billionaire
i had a seizure just imagining that success

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Manfrommars, angelo and 5 others
there was some kid at my school who looked just like him and he grew to 6'3 fuck it tbh

• Woah
Reactions: angelo and Manletmachine
Short form of Justin Bieber is JB maybe that's why he became a jbslayer

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
His face shape = my face without the fillers and I do not like it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Manletmachine
No way u mog him @Artemis

It is not because of face (even though his face is not exactly extremely attractive, many users mog him face-alone here).

But he is VERY SHORT. Even at my 177cm, he looks like a child nearby. Face does not negate this, especially given his face is not top-1%. :feelsokman:

I actually wanted to post a photo here, but it turned out i took it in such a way that i stand behind his wax statue, so he seems a lot larger. I do not want to give a false representation. Because he is really small. The Face cannot negate this. And his face is not extremely attractive if it even matters at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
It is not because of face (even though his face is not exactly extremely attractive, many users mog him face-alone here).

But he is VERY SHORT. Even at my 177cm, he looks like a child nearby. Face does not negate this, especially given his face is not top-1%. :feelsokman:

I actually wanted to post a photo here, but it turned out i took it in such a way that i stand behind his wax statue, so he seems a lot larger. I do not want to give a false representation. Because he is really small. The Face cannot negate this. And his face is not extremely attractive if it even matters at this point.
Just pm me