why is life so boring

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Platinum
like wtf am i meant to do with all this free time i have cos i don’t work losing my mind n shit rn

might just get drunk cos i’m bored

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, rand anon and jacky hanma
like wtf am i meant to do with all this free time i have cos i don’t work losing my mind n shit rn

might just get drunk cos i’m bored
Do aajonus vonderplanitz diet and new world gonna open for you

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
i could and while i’ve been goonmaxxing recently i just think it makes my mental health worse but it’s tempting
Makima rule 34 NOW

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
least miserable neet

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Bro stop it
I started doing that a month ago now I can’t stop drinking
i could do it but i just know that’s a bad way to go i think watching a yt video or playing some shit video game is better

i could do it but i just know that’s a bad way to go i think watching a yt video or playing some shit video game is better
Nah drink it’s fun :feelsyay:

when bored i usually goonmaxx but i need to stop that shit asap it’s very bad
It’s so fucked seeing everyone else your age doing useful shit while we just fucking rot

try easy version just drink raw milk like milkcholic (alchoholic) u need to sip 1l of milk every 1minute it takes 1 hour to drink
that shit seems like so much effort to do rn

It’s so fucked seeing everyone else your age doing useful shit while we just fucking rot
bro that’s the shit i deal with every day but cycle can be broken i think most of it comes down to me not having a job, but im lazy as fuck too it’s like a death chain on cod zombies is how i like to describe it

Do some shit, improve your life with looksmaxing and becoming healthy, set records in something you enjoy like a sport or weight lifting. Do extreme sports theyre fun af

Do some shit, improve your life with looksmaxing and becoming healthy, set records in something you enjoy like a sport or weight lifting. Do extreme sports theyre fun af
i know what to do i just don’t do it which is actually retarded but i don’t know if it’s cos of my diet and me busting nuts all the time but i’m always fucking lazy and tired i want to do it but i just think nah fuck that. i’ve gotten out that cycle before but rn i’m back in it

i know what to do i just don’t do it which is actually retarded but i don’t know if it’s cos of my diet and me busting nuts all the time but i’m always fucking lazy and tired i want to do it but i just think nah fuck that. i’ve gotten out that cycle before but rn i’m back in it
Start with waking up early take melatonin to fall asleep early. Do whatever you gotta do in the morning it makes things easier