Why is life so dull and boring?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I've always been an introvert. I don't need male friends irl. But why do I 24/7 feel like I'm not living THE life. I've never lived THE life, it's always been boring, dull and utter shit.

If I wasn't broke as fuck, I could be travelling the world rn, but I can't do shit for financial reasons. My parents are only middle-class and these frugal fucks won't give me money to travel the world and have fun. I've never had fun in my life so far, ever.

Why do broke people reproduce? Dead serious, I feel like only at least upper-middle class parents should be allowed to reproduce, lack of funds is by far the biggest obstacle in the way of enjoying life, and acquiring sweet memories you'll always remember

Eg if you're a subhuman you'll need around 100k for a new face and depending on how short you are another 80k for a new height. Both can be done pretty effectively depending on if you know what you're doing, know the right docs for the job, know your failos, what flaws you need to fix etc etc

Only once you're 6PSL will bitches want you, this is the way you'll be able to create memories with girls you'll always remember.

But that's not the entire point, another part of the point I'm trying to get across is that without money not only will you not be able to ascend, ever, but also you won't be able to travel the world, do fun stuff etc

Why do broke people reproduce? It's so selfish. A fun life costs a lot of money, that's evident.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
You should take up a productive healthy hobby

gymmaxxing is a good one and reaching 10-12% bodyfat, you'll have an athlete body. Do cardio too man

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01
stop losing time on the internet
do something that will give you money

money is the key

stop losing time on the internet
do something that will give you money

money is the key
I can't, I'm currently really sick with autoimmune issues so I had to cancel my studies. I have literally no way of making money currently. Ofc I'm not gonna work a min wage job

life is shit below 6psl

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Deleted member 4430, Tyronecell and 2 others
Life below 6PSL, 6inch dick, 60k/year job isn't worth living tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
life is shit below 6psl
Yes but it's also shit because not only am I not 6PSL yet but also I am broke, I can't go wherever I want, locationmaxxing is also important, I need the adrenaline rush induced by living in a new country, I want to open a new chapter in my life but for financial reasons I can't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
you still crying

Cause we're easily distracted by the variety of life and forget the depth

Dont u live in california? You dont need money to have fun. Just go out with a girl and take her to some cool place and have a good time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Jesus nigga just socialize jfl.
I'm broke as fuck and still spend most time of this summer break going to the beach with friends.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Lol at being a sub 8 male in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6873
Besides.

You're not gonna make any progress if you keep crying about how bad your life is, hit the gym, do fun shit with friends. Don't blame your parents for not giving you money, you're a fucking GROWN ass men.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Im gonna live to be 750 years old

Jesus nigga just socialize jfl.
I'm broke as fuck and still spend most time of this summer break going to the beach with friends.
U have good beaches in holland?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
U have good beaches in holland?
Yes, quite.
Especially the ones that aren't flooded with tourists. Like i said man those kinds of things with friends are 100% worth it, nothing makes a day fun for me like biking together for 1 hour and chilling at the beach with my friends, swimming and cracking a cold one

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
no, you don't need money to have fun you need friends. you have to be somewhat attractive to have friends or normal looking, no major flaws or you'll be self conscious of them and never fit in. also it's common for friends to roast each other so having shit like a recessed face will only make you even more depressed if you aren't NT. sure travelling the world is considered a superb experience but if you're alone and ugly it will feel like you're bothering other people, especially when you see the disgust on their faces. the mix of xenophobia and strong lookism that awaits me should i ever leave my home is what makes everything seem mundane. my bastion of hope is that VR will reach ready player one levels and save me from this looks driven society. my goal is to be well off by 35 and break free of the fetter that is wagecelling. without a clear goal in your mind suicide will always creep in your thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
no, you don't need money to have fun you need friends. you have to be somewhat attractive to have friends or normal looking, no major flaws or you'll be self conscious of them and never fit in. also it's common for friends to roast each other so having shit like a recessed face will only make you even more depressed if you aren't NT. sure travelling the world is considered a superb experience but if you're alone and ugly it will feel like you're bothering other people, especially when you see the disgust on their faces. the mix of xenophobia and strong lookism that awaits me should i ever leave my home is what makes everything seem mundane. my bastion of hope is that VR will reach ready player one levels and save me from this looks driven society. my goal is to be well off by 35 and break free of the fetter that is wagecelling. without a clear goal in your mind suicide will always creep in your thought.
I mean I genuinely think life's pretty overrated, I'll probably not live more than 40 years in total. Why grow old?

Quality > quantity

Life is fucking boring