Why is life so sad and dull

maw_of_the_void

maw_of_the_void

Iron
I find myself in a very difficult point in my life right now. Everything is dull, the only way i feel anything is if i get blackout drunk or hurt myself by punching stuff and seeing myself bleed. It sounds very cringe and repetitive “i dont feel anything so i hurt myself” but i understand it now.

Most guys are frustrated and depressed bcs of girls but they are dull and boring too. Everyone has the same personality, listens to the same music, does the same stuff. Its all so repetitive i feel sick even thinking about it. I have nothing to strive for. All i wanna do is sleep and wait for something to happen.

Even when i have sex it doesnt matter if she’s attractive or not, all i want to do after it happens is for her to leave bcs i cant stand them anymore. I am not suicidal but i do feel like something needs to change, and fast. Because i dont know how much longer i can live like this.

• +1
Reactions: dbva, Kaari, greycel and 1 other person
Nobody cares nigga shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: watah
read like 3 words, tldr we all go through this its not about how hard you can hit its about how hard you can get hit

• +1
Reactions: greycel and AscendOrRopemaxx
I find myself in a very difficult point in my life right now. Everything is dull, the only way i feel anything is if i get blackout drunk or hurt myself by punching stuff and seeing myself bleed. It sounds very cringe and repetitive “i dont feel anything so i hurt myself” but i understand it now.

Most guys are frustrated and depressed bcs of girls but they are dull and boring too. Everyone has the same personality, listens to the same music, does the same stuff. Its all so repetitive i feel sick even thinking about it. I have nothing to strive for. All i wanna do is sleep and wait for something to happen.

Even when i have sex it doesnt matter if she’s attractive or not, all i want to do after it happens is for her to leave bcs i cant stand them anymore. I am not suicidal but i do feel like something needs to change, and fast. Because i dont know how much longer i can live like this.
ur overthinking it just accept the void buddy

emptiness will kill us all

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Kaari
I wish I had fake problems like being depressed over a girl. People like ,e have lives that truly sucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Kaari

You need to break free from the negative habits (that you are aware are negative), that have a hold of you.
If I were you, I'd start by stopping myself from slaying.
It just will destroy my soul

After that I'll ease up on the alcohol

And then I'll let tike heal the wounds.
What I will make sure I won't ever do, is start cubbing/drinking/sleeping around again

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast

try crack

Try being productive. If you want pain then might as well have it be pain that gets you somewhere. Use caffeine or some shit. Only reward yourself when you do something objectively helpful towards a goal that you have. Sounds stupid but it's literally that simple. Even going on a walk feels nice lol

Find a purpose greater than yourself in order to continue on living

Start jacking off

you and me both pal, you and me both.

This is why low inhib and giga nt is everything, i would kill to become nt king

You don't know what a difficult life is, you are simply bored and immature.

>Everyone has the same personality, listens to the same music, does the same stuff.
not true at all, there are all type of people in this world.

have you tried ritalin?