Why is life so shitty n unfair

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
I was on Instagram looking these 2 Asian girls covered in makeup they be dancing and shit meanwhile omw to class just to be scolded and get reminded how awful the world is

just so I can get a mid job and barely survive meanwhile these 2 girls can shake their ass a little and be rich by it for a lifetime

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Suns9999, nolpolin2 and 5 others
I hate it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Suns9999, nolpolin2 and 4 others
there is always a way to end this cycle :LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axttt_, twojei, Suns9999 and 3 others
You said be rich for a lifetime. Assuming that's just hyperbole because ain't no hoe getting rich for a lifetime off of hoeing out

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
You said be rich for a lifetime. Assuming that's just hyperbole because ain't no hoe getting rich for a lifetime off of hoeing out
make an of, save up money, geomaxx and you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
or get of and start investing and shit

make an of, save up money, geomaxx and you will be fine
In theory, yes, but those girls are probably not smart enough to do it. Easy money goes easy as they say, and they're not learning the valuable skills and character traits that would enable it.

• +1
start praying boss, I started praying to god 4 years ago and cried for hours on my knees asking for forgiveness and mercy, after that I have not had a truly bad day and my life is relatively better

• +1
start praying boss, I started praying to god 4 years ago and cried for hours on my knees asking for forgiveness and mercy, after that I have not had a truly bad day and my life is relatively better
Nah man I used to believe in god but idk I js gave up, it just didn't give me any effect or benefit yk

I'm too much of a pussy for that
If you lack the constitution for suicide, which i can't blame you for because it's our organic programming to wanna keep living, then i advise you to start having a more nihilistic approach in your life and do activities that enhance endorphine production and have a healthy lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and isis_Bleach
I was on Instagram looking these 2 Asian girls covered in makeup they be dancing and shit meanwhile omw to class just to be scolded and get reminded how awful the world is

just so I can get a mid job and barely survive meanwhile these 2 girls can shake their ass a little and be rich by it for a lifetime
at least the job u get gonna mogs my shit job + just fuck pussy

• +1
If you lack the constitution for suicide, which i can't blame you for because it's our organic programming to wanna keep living, then i advise you to start having a more nihilistic approach in your life and do activities that enhance endorphine production and have a healthy lifestyle
I already do that brother:) been a nihilist for long time now

idk man whenever I see ppl working at mc Donald they all depressed n shi yk
ssee bro meanwhile tje dentist and nurses are always smiley and shit they love their lives.

• +1
ssee bro meanwhile tje dentist and nurses are always smiley and shit they love their lives.
coz they get money teehe, also it's a good job tbh, can't complain much, it's prolly fun but if I want to be one I've gotta study for so long man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and isis_Bleach
coz they get money teehe, also it's a good job tbh, can't complain much, it's prolly fun but if I want to be one I've gotta study for so long man
yea bro fuck that stufying shit im focusing on being a failure who fucks a hot rich girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PeakIncels

• JFL
  • +1
Just have faith in god atp

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and isis_Bleach