Why is long midface considered as unattractive?

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
As above
Some people say that this is a major flaw
Why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Because you look like a weak cuck, case closed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 1338 and 12 others
Unless you're coping hard with your own horse-like countenance it should be quite apparent just by looking at long midfaces

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, JihadChad, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
Nooo, it looks high class !! Its totally not a bad trait !!
20200810 235233

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9344 and 11 others
Long midface is unattractive because it is a sign of bad genetics, it is biologically embedded in us to stay away from shit genetics, this is the sole reason why humans managed to go from prehistoric ugly cavemen unaesthetic brutes to Gods today(talking about male models, not the average joe even tho they’re still miles better than cavemen who look disfigured with their ape like features)

Long midface happens because bones are recessed and therefore genetics are shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, sytyl, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
Long midface is unattractive because it is a sign of bad genetics, it is biologically embedded in us to stay away from shit genetics, this is the sole reason why humans managed to go from prehistoric ugly cavemen unaesthetic brutes to Gods today(talking about male models, not the average joe even tho they’re still miles better than cavemen who look disfigured with their ape like features)

Long midface happens because bones are recessed and therefore genetics are shit.
long midface is .90 or under
many gigachads have longish midfaces .90 and up including
gandy
kortajarena
ballou
chico
etc...

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
long midface is .90 or under
many gigachads have longish midfaces .90 and up including
gandy
kortajarena
ballou
chico
etc...
All of the guys you posted except Jon K have a midface ratio in the 0.96-1 range which is average. Long midface is unattractive because it deviates fron averageness (just like a midface that is too short), which as you probably know is a good thing, since it means genetic diversity

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Isn't long midface cause of downward growth cause you can be recessed still with compact one
1537715905 9956328220957144882611552659600546067540n

Because you look like a weak cuck, case closed.
I Hope that for those who will go to heaven every Man will have such skull
Screenshot 20200702 0014475

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, poplo, SteveRogers and 2 others
When youre in the middle of your set and remember 35790669

Thanks now i cant finish this set i was doing

Captura de Tela 2019 09 27 s 181430

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
The worst part is that if it's caused by your nose or IPD it's unfixable. If it's caused by a long philtrum there is hope cause of lip lifts.

Look at this dude. He has a massive nose and looks kinda crap even though he has other top tier features.
Download

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
The worst part is that if it's caused by your nose or IPD it's unfixable. If it's caused by a long philtrum there is hope cause of lip lifts.

Look at this dude. He has a massive nose and looks kinda crap even though he has other top tier features.
View attachment 613189
Yeah, it's one of the most brutal blackpills, I'm hoping to reach a midface ratio of 1-1.02 with MSE and facemask to increase IPD and shorten midface

• +1
Reactions: Raax and Deleted member 5385
orb has long midface and no bones but is still chad nothing is law

Long midface is bad, because one has a long nose. Long noses are easily broken during fights.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
my face is too wide :feelsrope: is that good or bad? Wide as fuck like daniel dae kim

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
too wide looks roundish which look like baby/ neotenous= bad
My jaw is angular as fuck problem is my low cheekbones. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck .fuck. and es ratio due to too wide face

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
I already have longass hair. Ngl really helps me to hide my es ratio
Foid have done this for ages, that's why wide blocky face are prevalent. Inceldom exist because of frauding foids.

Foid have done this for ages, that's why wide blocky face are prevalent. Inceldom exist because of frauding foids.
Hahaha yeah tbh. Is wide face death sentence? Ngl this hurts my aesthetics even more than flat maxilla jfl

Hahaha yeah tbh. Is wide face death sentence? Ngl this hurts my aesthetics even more than flat maxilla jfl
flat maxilla is a meme, what matters is your forward projecting brow, forward projecting cheekbone, harmony (ratios), forward chin, hunter eye and sharp jawline.

wide face is a dead sentence, Ed Sheeran for example. his his lateral brow and cheekbone is not sharp/ forward projecting, so he look very round/ soft, he looks fat because of this despite being slim. Soft is the opposite of angular face.

flat maxilla is a meme, what matters is your forward projecting brow, forward projecting cheekbone, harmony (ratios), forward chin, hunter eye and sharp jawline.

wide face is a dead sentence, Ed Sheeran for example. his his lateral brow and cheekbone is not sharp/ forward projecting, so he look very round/ soft, he looks fat because of this despite being slim. Soft is the opposite of angular face.
Are you sure maxilla is meme? Lol ive seen asian with recessed maxilla with projecting cheekbones. Utterly disgusting.
And barett has wide af face
Screenshot 20200902 104628

But just angular

Last edited:

Long midface meaning the combination of a long vertical length of the middle third and low IPD or one without the other is entirely genetic and is not caused by recessed bones.

Are you sure maxilla is meme? Lol ive seen asian with recessed maxilla with projecting cheekbones. Utterly disgusting.
And barett has wide af face View attachment 639960
But just angular
What I mean is forward maxilla alone is not good enuf, you need brow bone cheek bone and chin to project forward, like Barrett above. Else you will just have protruding mouth.

What I mean is forward maxilla alone is not good enuf, you need brow bone cheek bone and chin to project forward, like Barrett above. Else you will just have protruding mouth.
Then what i should do as a fucking gook? Rope?

I'm gook myself and as Asian we don't focus on forward maxilla but rather harmony/ coloring. Eye length/ pfl, sharp nose, sharp jawline and chin.
If we have forward maxilla, the other flat feature will look recessed in comparison, that's why we don't want strong maxilla projection. We don't want flat to look recessed.

The longer the better as long as ipd, fwhr follow abd forward growth follow.
If it s only the midface.... nah

Same for dolphin cell with small nose.

It s all about proportion.
This girl has a huge midface. Shortening her midface wouldn't be ideal as she has a wide ipd and good fwhr.
And she mogs any of her morphs having shorter midface, narrower ipd, narrower bizygo...
Skull length is good if width follows.
The more adult the better.
The more harmonious the better.
the girl shown in the example may not be good looking irl and maybe not have any good feauture at all , as she is using make up,
but she has good skull proportions.

so the absolute length of a midface isn't a problem. it depends on the rest.

Attachments

• AB4CD76A-E419-4A2F-97D6-6203548BA269.png
    AB4CD76A-E419-4A2F-97D6-6203548BA269.png
    470.6 KB · Views: 131

Except that cavemen looked a million times better than we do, as is evident by the skulls that they find.

prehistoric iq answer. midface length has absolutely no survival benefit, so your point isn't relevant

p18po35s4al31.jpg

on females it can make you look like an older tranny.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Long midface failo is myth for male.. So many guys have long midface... many models have it too.. Skull shape is more important than long midface.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
Kortajarena, Levine, Gosling, Affleck, Pattinson...If your features aren't shit, slightly long face looks better and more masculine than normal one