Why is losing weight so hard?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
So in the last year I started really trying to lose weight and I only lost about 24 lbs. I started out at nearly 300 lbs and I'm only 5'11. I do look better but I still have to lose another 70 lbs at least to look where I want to be. Why is it so hard to lose weight?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and yyy
Diabetes,. Ur metabolism is shit check ur self

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and RichmondBread
because u are not taking enough iodine,

try lugols

whale cope gaining weight is 10000x harder

• +1
Reactions: R1PPer and yyy
So in the last year I started really trying to lose weight and I only lost about 24 lbs. I started out at nearly 300 lbs and I'm only 5'11. I do look better but I still have to lose another 70 lbs at least to look where I want to be. Why is it so hard to lose weight?
It’s not

• JFL
Reactions: RichmondBread
Because you are eating shit food

• JFL
When you were younger it was easier to lose 100%
no it wasn't. I had to go on amphetamines to lose weight and then it came right back after I stopped taking them. And I never even lost all the weight. I plateaud at 215 lbs.

Because you’re fat and old man it doesn’t count
I had this problem my whole life. Always been obese, never lean, and closest I got to lean was around 20% body fat. Still chubby even tho I can carry more weight in general, but no I always had a problem losing weight.

I might could try Ozempic. Berberine is helping me some rn.

okay maybe a lot less, because I'm only eating around 2300k average. I exercise heavy twice a week .
if your eating 2300 cals at 300 you should be loosing weight consistently unless your counting wrong, weight loss is a slow process unless you want to crash diet which is dumb

Cardio lil nigga

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi and The Homelander
Calorie deficit nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and StarvedEpi
okay maybe a lot less, because I'm only eating around 2300k average. I exercise heavy twice a week .
also you want to do steady state cardio such as walking everyday aswell

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RichmondBread, DarkTriadBeliever and The Homelander
No, he needs intense cardio, not any of that pussy shit
Intense cardio release cortisol and other shit, great way to crash your hormones is to do intensive cardio constantly

if your eating 2300 cals at 300 you should be loosing weight consistently unless your counting wrong, weight loss is a slow process unless you want to crash diet which is dumb
I'm currently 270 lbs and stuck there. I track all my calories through an app and I get tons of protein.

You need to go on to the Carnivore diet if you want to lose body fat naturally.

• +1
I'm currently 270 lbs and stuck there. I track all my calories through an app and I get tons of protein.
Calories don’t exist, eat carnivore diet high in fats, moderate in protien and 0 carbs and you will lose weight, eat unitl satiated once a day.

• +1
You need to go on to the Carnivore diet if you want to lose body fat naturally.
Started a kind of keto diet. I find it hard to give up fruits and vegetables, tho. I want to have something life long, not just a diet I can't stick with.

Intense cardio release cortisol and other shit, great way to crash your hormones is to do intensive cardio constantly
Nothing wrong with constant intese cardio, which user told you that it's bad for you jfl

Calories don’t exist, eat carnivore diet high in fats, moderate in protien and 0 carbs and you will lose weight, eat unitl satiated once a day.
Calories don't exist?? They are the definition of energy measured by food. They definitely exist.

Started a kind of keto diet. I find it hard to give up fruits and vegetables, tho. I want to have something life long, not just a diet I can't stick with.
You find it hard to fuel your sugar addiction, all carbs turn into sugar and fruits specifically are mainly fructose which is the most addictive form of sugar. Stop justifying your sugar addiction and eat the peak normal human diet of high animal fat meats like steaks and ground beef and eggs and butter.

• +1
Calories don't exist?? They are the definition of energy measured by food. They definitely exist.
How can you measure heat if you are made of mass, heat expelled cannot measure mass being lost or gained.

Nothing wrong with constant intese cardio, which user told you that it's bad for you jfl
No user told me this i learnt it at school nigger, constant high level cardio is legit a testminn

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
maybe go down to 2000 then, if your fat your hormones shouldn't crash

• +1
No user told me this i learnt it at school nigger, constant high level cardio is legit a testminn
JFL, bro is using jewish knowledge, we'll save you one day bro bro

jews keep shoveling food in my mouth

• +1
JFL, bro is using jewish knowledge, we'll save you one day bro bro
nigger your goanna destroy your body if you don't give it time to recover this isnt Jewish shit its basic knowledge.