Why is Minoxidil not recommended for Teens?

FUE Mogger

FUE Mogger

Bronze
Does something change in the body at a later age where you can better handle Minoxidil?

it causes high blood pressure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI and FUE Mogger
Does something change in the body at a later age where you can better handle Minoxidil?
IDK actually tbh it can lower blood pressure most teens already are medium to low maybe it would lower it too much. Also they might just think reckless/apply and too much goes systemic/cant afford to frequently purchase it and maintain the use it takes to get results.

Allot of these medication warnings are basically playing it super safe though so look into it.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
IDK actually tbh it can lower blood pressure most teens already are medium to low maybe it would lower it too much. Also they might just think reckless/apply and too much goes systemic/cant afford to frequently purchase it and maintain the use it takes to get results.

Allot of these medication warnings are basically playing it super safe though so look into it.
Damn so how do i High BPMaxx then? i think im getting cuccked by my already low BP:feelswhy:

No i mean high blood pressure
Ok.... so both of you guys are saying the opposite WTF:lul:

Because it's a potentially dangerous drug obviously.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
cuz they haven't done research on minoxidil in teens/children

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, FUE Mogger and 0proteindiet