Why is most of Black(American) music so ass?

Offensive Bias

Offensive Bias

Ascension or Death
Staff
You will hear something catchy and brilliant every now and then such as.

Only to realize that this, the latter, is more common than the former.

Since when did an objectively dogshit sounding music type appealed to the masses?

Is it because of the intentially tempered with proliferation of these titles and the ensuing peer pressure from the contemporaries of young folks as to why they still remain adamant in their bid to say "This shit fire 🔥"?

Of course ass music exists across all ethnicities/races however the glorification of this incoherent nail scratching babble irkes me. Atleast make it sound good so I don't hear about your numerous "on ma baby momma and shiet mane." statements.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Jova, TechnoBoss and 5 others
It’s bunch of degenerate lyrics, and bass boosted which appeals to degenerates.
Classical music and lana del rey mogs!!!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, Saisei, h111 and 7 others
It’s bunch of degenerate lyrics, and bass boosted which appeals to degenerates.
Classical music and lana del rey mogs!!!

View attachment 3037381

Sometimes the lyrics don't necessarily bother me as I'm more inclined to how the song makes me feel. Which is why I'm perfectly fine with listening to music in other languages despite there being no way for me to understand. At times however, it's palpable how it sounds like scratching metal with a fork masked with the sample instrumental.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, murdah and zurzolo
Sometimes the lyrics don't necessarily bother me as I'm more inclined to how the song makes me feel. Which is why I'm perfectly fine with listening to music in other languages despite there being no way for me to understand. At times however, it's palpable how it sounds like scratching metal with a fork masked with the sample instrumental.
Idk, maybe it is just me but I like the lyrics and melody of a song. Also last sentence was funny bro

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Offensive Bias

Since when did an objectively dogshit sounding music type appealed to the masses?

Is it because of the intentially tempered with proliferation of these titles and the ensuing peer pressure from the contemporaries of young folks as to why they still remain adamant in their bid to say "This shit fire 🔥"?

Of course ass music exists across all ethnicities/races however the glorification of this incoherent nail scratching babble irkes me. Atleast make it sound good so I don't hear about your numerous "on ma baby momma and shiet mane." statements.

You’re not listening to the right music, how old are you?

You have musical talents like Kanye West or Nas and then you have dogshit rappers like Lil Durk and King von

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jova, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Niggas need phonk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and murdah
its club music

get a good beat

throw in some 1-2 line lyrics that has the listener going woah omg they said that

and to sell a culture for black people to stay in the hood

• +1
Reactions: murdah and IAMNOTANINCEL
its club music

get a good beat

throw in some 1-2 line lyrics that has the listener going woah omg they said that

and to sell a culture for black people to stay in the hood
It's only "club music" in ghetto big cities. I'm tired of this rap shit being mainstream where I live. Clubs need to play a more diverse range of music.

• +1
Reactions: traveler, murdah and IAMNOTANINCEL
It's only "club music" in ghetto big cities. I'm tired of this rap shit being mainstream where I live. Clubs need to play a more diverse range of music.
Play what? Katy Perry? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
jews

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
for all the niggas to throw up fake gang signs too and think they hard and then moments later its we din do nuffin when they try and act out the lyrics :feelsuhh:

Mainstream is garbage
New is garbage

Underground rap is on the rise and most ppl listen to old shit now. Jews took over too much atp

legit cant even be classified as music
-no melody progression
-sometimes not even a melody (like this song, there's just drums, the closest thing it can be compared to is african tribal sounds)
-no singing, just speaking muhfuggin cof bin bix nood

its actually kinda langhable how musically behind blacks are. the only reason their music is up there in the charts is elites pushing it along with other manufactured pop garbage made by wypipo so normoloid brains can keep getting rotted

it hasn't evolved whatsoever from OG rap, OG rap being technically musically bad was actually excusable back then because they were poor hood niggas hustlin' who couldn't afford good electronic musical equipment. and that actually gave it more soul, and the lyrics were much less bix nood and were somewhat educational about the reality of living in the hood and trying to inspire the next generation to be better

decades later, same shit. even though the producers and rappers making it have made it out the hood a long time ago, have internet access and CAN very well make something better.

Espicially that Ddot or whatever gangster wannabe music, sounds like absolute shit and everyone else eats it up like there’s no tomorrow. Dogshit 🤢

Users who are viewing this thread

Back