Why is my body built like female

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
I have side hip fat and gyno and cant gain muscle mass even after 3 yrs of gymcelling

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, PARISIEN and USERΝAME
You were supposed to be born a woman! Take the first step towards your transition!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, 5'7 zoomer, 📎♿️⚙️ and 3 others
I think you just lost at life

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Willmogulater
Same, what causes this?

If I were born female I would probably have the juiciest ass and tits possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, USERΝAME and Willmogulater
klinefelter

Because you're one

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
how old are u

It’s so over

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
either get gl or stop worrying about girls and do something else
Even for doing something else i need to get rid of gyno lose weight get my test in normal range reduce cortisol amd chronic depression

Gods trolling you, you will build muscle at 30 cuz u ectomorph for now betabuxxx and work on ur cardio

• So Sad
I have side hip fat and gyno and cant gain muscle mass even after 3 yrs of gymcelling
Same, what causes this?

If I were born female I would probably have the juiciest ass and tits possible
there are literally a million novel man made xenoestrogens in the environment fucking with your hpta all the time

there is birth control in the rain/tapwater

there are xenos in the plastic, plastic is literally everywhere

microplastics in all the water/salt not mined form old deposits, etc

your mom slept on a tempurpedic mattress, handled a lot of receipts, fed you on soy formula while you were pregnant? good luck with the infantile anogenital distance and cucked hormones for life

agribusiness/ngos etc pushing hormone disregulating diets, eat your grains and soybean oil bigots its better for the ENVIRONMENT jus eat the bugs and drink the soy based meal replacement

men raised exclusively by women, never engage in competition or aggresive behaviour or, if they do, they get pathologized and put on hardcore stimulants for life by kike/female psychologists

epigenetic effects from years of sedentary life and widespread obesity, intergenerational decay of gut microbiome, general dysgenic trends throughout society

feminizing propaganda in all aspects of pop culture

feel bad? take drugs and drink alcohol and eat poison food it couldnt possibly be that your hormones are completely fucked by zog clown world

its literally easier to get prescribed HRT AS A MAN THAN TO GET A DOCTOR TO TEST YOUR HORMONES AND PRESCRIBE YOU YOUR OWN NATURAL SEX HORMONES THAT YOU ARE DEFICIENT IN

• +1